+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - I will have everything crossed for you!
    Last edited by ToniR1411; 16-12-2013 at 19:59.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support MiniB - I hope the witch comes and you can start your lucky cycle. I hope the Christmas break is a lovely time for you to relax and have a few wines. Your cycle date will fly here!

Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Oh Toni, I hope it's not over for you. Actually it's not over yet. Stay positive. I was told that the symptoms of pregnancy and AF can be very similar. I wouldn't know this as I've never had a BFP before. But maybe it's not AF? Fingers crossed. If you decide to poas earlier, I hope you get a very nice surprise.

Emzy, woohoo so good to see everything is going well. 11 days should come around quickly.

Nicole, good luck for tomorrow. Hope all goes well and you have some frosties as well.

LP, I'm so sorry hun

EOE, hope you are doing well.

AFM, still waiting. AF should be due on Friday then another countdown to the next cycle. Time seems to slow down a lot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toni, I'm only 4 weeks 3 days and I can tell you there are times when I feel like AF is coming any minute! My FS has told me that in the first few weeks of pregnancy your body has to prepare for the growing embryo and those AF like pains are actually stretching and growing pains so don't let that get you down hun...its all very normal.
    Am keeping everything crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib I hope everything gets moving for you to start your next cycle soon hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy - I hope Wednesday is a great day for you

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Nicole best if luck for tomorrow. Hope it all goes well.

Emzy what awesome numbers. So happy for you.

Toni surely it's too early for you to get AF. Hoping its good news not bad. I'm still not really feeling anything. I hate the 2ww. BT on Wednesday. I have to go out to lunch that day which I'm not looking forward to. I'll be a mess freaking out until the call

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you are all ok 😊
    I've got my egg pick up in the morning, very excited and nervous at the same time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for tomorrow Steph, hope you get some good numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Steph!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Steph.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniR1411 View Post
    Hello girls
    I hope you all had a great weekend.

Monique: Thank you for the words of encouragement. On Sunday I had a huge hot flash and broke out in a huge sweat. Since then, I have been having AF type like cramps. I should be due for AF about the 21st, but have a nasty feeling it will be over sooner than that! I agree, waiting until Christmas Eve would be far too long for me! I am not too sure when I will test, perhaps the 22nd - so undecided! Fingers crossed it is a positive result for you and a beautiful Christmas present.

Cappy: How are you travelling? This TWW is driving me crazy! When are you testing again?

Emzy: Those numbers are incredible! How exciting - I am looking forward to see how many are in there!

Nicole: Good luck for ET tomorrow. Such an easy procedure compared to EPU! I hope OHSS keeps away and you start to feel 100%

Lashed: Those numbers sound fine. As Emzy said, anything above 10 000 is when they start to consider OHSS. Have you got a date for EPU yet?

EOE: Hello and I hope you all are well and not going too crazy!

AFM: Well I think this journey is coming to an end. I have really started to cramp today. I am a little confused though, as I usually have a 31 day cycle. Last AF arrived NOV 17, however I ovulate later this cycle on CD 20/21. I usually have a LP of 14 days, so that would make next AF around Dec 21. But I am feeling really crampy! I hope it doesn't arrive early - just another kick in the guts!
    No date for epu yet. I wish I knew as hubby is flying back to work Wednesday. They won't be happy if he has to fly back soon after. Guess I will know more Wednesday