Thanks
    Reviews
    I will let you know how i go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Monique83 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So freaked out a little this afternoon when I went to the loo and saw weird colored spotting and called FS. He said too early at 4weeks 1day to see anything on scan but as I had beta done yesterday he said to do another today to make sure levels are rising. Yesterday at 4 weeks 352 today at 4 weeks 1 day 577! With these levels I'm starting to think maybe both beans have stuck around Another BT Monday then Friday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Emzy, I hope your level keeps rising. Maybe both have stuck around and you get a nice surprise with twin.

Monique I'm so sorry about your loss. Welcome to the group. We are here to support each other.

Rose good luck for EPU on Monday. Fingers crossed you get a few nice mature eggs.

Toni hang in there. I'm sure lots of ladies like Emzy said don't feel anything during tww and still pregnant.

Nicole that's some awesome numbers. Will you get some frosties as well?

Stephamer you can just see how you feel. If you are up for it the next day you don't have to be at home. Some distraction is probably a good thing. Good luck for EPU on Tuesday. Ps I don't know how to tag people too, I just type their name when I post as most people read all posts so I don't think it matters if you don't tag. As long as you type who you are writing too so we know who it was addressed to.

Rarah I'm so sorry about your bfn. That sucks. IVF is so hard. Such an emotional roller coaster.

Cappy good luck for the 18th. Only a few more sleeps. I hope everything crossed for you

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

cappy  (15-12-2013),Emzy5  (15-12-2013),Rarah11  (16-12-2013),rose2207  (15-12-2013),stephhamer  (15-12-2013),ToniR1411  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thailand booked! AF Arrived yesterday. All over red rover- literally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LParis View Post
    Im so so sorry hunny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Great news Nicole.

Toni I hear you on the no symptoms I don't feel anything either so also not expecting good news.
    I'm sure every time I've had a BFP before I've had sore boobs but nothing. I'm tired but that's it.
    Hope we both get some symptoms soon, when's your BT?
    I had being a doubting Thomas - I guess it is all a bit of self preservation. I have had some twinges yesterday and a felt quite hot, but really, nothing! Basically I am going to wait until my period is due on the 21st, that's if I can hold out! My FS said to wait and see if I am late. Will the pessaries delay AF? I am only on 1, 200mg per day. When is your BT and have you POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monique83 View Post
    I will let you know how i go
    Hi Monique - I am really sorry about your journey - I really do hate this rollercoaster! Good luck with BT and are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LParis View Post
    I am really sorry LP - Enjoy your break in Thailand and I hope 2014 is lucky xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Oh Emzy, I hope your level keeps rising. Maybe both have stuck around and you get a nice surprise with twin.

Monique I'm so sorry about your loss. Welcome to the group. We are here to support each other.

Rose good luck for EPU on Monday. Fingers crossed you get a few nice mature eggs.

Toni hang in there. I'm sure lots of ladies like Emzy said don't feel anything during tww and still pregnant.

Nicole that's some awesome numbers. Will you get some frosties as well?

Stephamer you can just see how you feel. If you are up for it the next day you don't have to be at home. Some distraction is probably a good thing. Good luck for EPU on Tuesday. Ps I don't know how to tag people too, I just type their name when I post as most people read all posts so I don't think it matters if you don't tag. As long as you type who you are writing too so we know who it was addressed to.

Rarah I'm so sorry about your bfn. That sucks. IVF is so hard. Such an emotional roller coaster.

Cappy good luck for the 18th. Only a few more sleeps. I hope everything crossed for you
    Thanks minib :-)

Sorry to hear LP...enjoy your trip & the break, it will do you the world of good x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I think in most cases the pessaries do delay AF. I know for me when I lost my last baby they held off the bleeding until I stopped taking them.
    I'm on crinone twice a day at the moment and I assume they do the same thing. My AF was due yesterday but I'm not reading anything into that because of the crinone.
    I haven't POAS and don't plan on it. Really want to hold out to the blood test. Still not feeling anything except maybe the feeling that AF is going to arrive.
    All we can do is hope.
    Are you tempted to POAS sooner than the 21st?