+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniR1411 View Post
    Hello ladies - again my computer is not allowing me to enter! Stephhamer - I agree with Emzy, see what your body is doing. I had a pretty lazy day of transfer and the day after I went out and caught up with a friend. But every opportunity I got, I did lounge on the couch. Good luck for Tuesday x Forever - I was on 8000ish on on day CD 9 and they ended up coasting me for a day before pickup. As Emzy said, they don't see you as a risk until it is over 10000. Then they will most likely do a freeze all. This happened to me, I was gutted as I wanted to proceed, but it was the best solution as I was in a bit of discomfort and ET was the last thing I wanted to participate in! Keep drinking heaps of fluids and eat lots of protein. Sustagen at least once a day too. Nicole77 - awesome news on the egg collection and fertilisation! Next Tuesday will be here in a jiffy! Emzy - how are you travelling? Awesome numbers, when is your next BT? AFM well I am having a pretty crappy day. I feel ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! No boob soreness, no nausea, not even any twinges etc! The only slight "symptoms" I have felt are, some dizziness, slight tiredness and feeling hot! All can be attributed to the pessaries. Preparing myself for a BFN! I hate this process soooooooo much!
    Hi Toniwhen you reply to or post something at the top left of the box you will see a small capital A over a larger capital A, click on that symbol and you will be able to use the enter key with no worries
    When was your transfer? was it a 3 or 5 day? sorry my memory is terrible lately...and when is your BT?
    Toni ad Cappy just to let you know I have my official BFP now and although I feel light headed and nauseated at times my boobs are not even in the slightest bit sore and my hcg at 4 weeks was 352! So try not to think into anything too much as everyyone is different. I really didn't feel anything during the TWW and was convince it didn't work as I Felt no different but it was a very clear BFP for me. Hang in there ladies, you may be one of the very lucky ladies who breeze through a pregnancy with no symptoms at all, you just never know! Keeping everything crossed for you!!
    Last edited by Emzy5; 14-12-2013 at 11:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni / Cappy - during the TWW I had sore boobs and cramps but got a BFN so I would not worry and try not to read into it it's only the BT result which counts - fingers crossed for you

Nicole - that is a great number! hope transfer goes well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole77 View Post
    I got 7 eggs and my husband had sperm collected via a needle..
    6 are fertilised and ready for transplant next tuesday
    That's great!!! Congrats!!!!

This thread moveeeeesssss....I think some of us are getting lost in the midst of it all :-)

I have pick up confirmed for Monday @ 8am, DH goes in for his "pick up" at 11.45!! Transfer all going well on Thursday.....I have everything crossed we get better results this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy andToni Its good to know your count was high but still proceeded. I'm expecting a freeze all as the FS thinks my uterus will be hostile after all the meds, so that won't disappoint me. Hopefully I have something to freeze! One thing I learned with ivf...just think about one hurdle at a time. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Ive never posted in a Forum before.. and Im not sure if Im even posting in the right area? It's actually quite daunting trying to figure out where and what to post. But I have enjoyed reading everyone else's stories and ups and downs.. as I dont know anyone else in my circle of friends who have had trouble conceiving. I have just had my FET transfer yesterday.. so ive just started my 2 week wait. We did our first ever IVF cycle in July 2013 and got a BFP, but then at 12 weeks we went to our scan and found no more heartbeat. We were absolutely devastated... I had to have a D&C. And then it took 12 weeks to get my period back. So now.. here we are trying to remain positive and in the middle of our first FET cycle. Wishing everyone here every success

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Monique so sorry about your loss.
    Welcome to the group. I'm sure we'll be able to all support each other through this.
    It's hard going sometimes but BH definitely helps.
    Best of luck for this cycle. When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Monique sorry you have to join us. Sorry to hear about your loss, it must have been hard, I've had something similar. Bub hub is a fantastic support group as we all know it's hard for those who have not experienced it to understand. Congrats on being PUPO and I hope the TWW gives you a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Monique, so sorry you have gone through that - sending you lots of luck for this try xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Thank you all so much.
    Cappy my Blood Test is for Christmas Eve! Talk about pressure!

Rarah, Im so sorry you had to go through such a similar case. So hard to be so so close, and then it get taken away. We were looking at Prams the morning before the scan. Gosh... that was not a fun day. Hopefully 2014 is our year

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monique83 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monique83 View Post
    Oh Thank you all so much.
    Cappy my Blood Test is for Christmas Eve! Talk about pressure!

Rarah, Im so sorry you had to go through such a similar case. So hard to be so so close, and then it get taken away. We were looking at Prams the morning before the scan. Gosh... that was not a fun day. Hopefully 2014 is our year
    Welcome monique Will be keeping everything crossed for you to get the best Chrissy present ever! Good luck!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Monique83  (14-12-2013)