+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy woohoo. How fantastic and what a great number. You must be feeling so happy and relieved. So happy for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Hi Girls, I had another scan this morning and it was looking slightly better, still not brilliant size or numbers, but I am having egg pick up on Tues morn 😄
    I can't quite believe it!! Hoping so much all is ok and we get a good egg 🙏
    Hope everyone else is ok xx
    Good news Steph so glad it turned around for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose hope your EPU goes well Monday.

Sorry I have to post so many times but impossible to remember what's going on when I'm on my phone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a dilemma, and wanted some advice!! I have egg pick up Tues morn and if all goes well they are doing a 3 day transfer on the Friday. I am meant to be going away for a girly day/nite and sleepover in the city on Saturday but I'm
    thinking I should be home resting, lying down so my little egg doesn't fall out 😉
    I know it probably sounds really silly, but I think I should cancel, what are everyone else's view on this???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    I have a dilemma, and wanted some advice!! I have egg pick up Tues morn and if all goes well they are doing a 3 day transfer on the Friday. I am meant to be going away for a girly day/nite and sleepover in the city on Saturday but I'm
    thinking I should be home resting, lying down so my little egg doesn't fall out ������
    I know it probably sounds really silly, but I think I should cancel, what are everyone else's view on this???
    Good luck for EPU and transfer steph! Hope you get lots of beautiful eggies! I normally rest the first day and try to get back to things the next day after transfer but only you will know how you feel. My advice is just listen to your body after my transfer the following day I came down with the worst flu for 4 days and I was sure it would be a BFN but even after all that it is a BFP!! I guess my point is that our bodies are amazing things and can take a lot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Emzy!!

I had my first scan yesterday(Thursday) and have 20 follies and estrogen of 5650 on CD9. Does anyone know if this is too high? Dr google says I'm in the running for OHSS. The nurse didn't mention anything though, just to come in this Saturday for another scan and blood test. Hopefully everything goes well, maybe I'll be in for EPU on Monday. Im feeling quite bloated and tired the last two days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foreverwaiting For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 7 eggs and my husband had sperm collected via a needle..
    6 are fertilised and ready for transplant next tuesday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole77 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Foreverwaiting those numbers sound good so far, my FS never worried about OHSS til my E2 hit 10,000 or more. Good luck for your scan today, hope you are triggering soon...should have a great haul of beautiful eggies with those numbers

woo hoo nicole thats fantastic Good luck Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies - again my computer is not allowing me to enter! Stephhamer - I agree with Emzy, see what your body is doing. I had a pretty lazy day of transfer and the day after I went out and caught up with a friend. But every opportunity I got, I did lounge on the couch. Good luck for Tuesday x Forever - I was on 8000ish on on day CD 9 and they ended up coasting me for a day before pickup. As Emzy said, they don't see you as a risk until it is over 10000. Then they will most likely do a freeze all. This happened to me, I was gutted as I wanted to proceed, but it was the best solution as I was in a bit of discomfort and ET was the last thing I wanted to participate in! Keep drinking heaps of fluids and eat lots of protein. Sustagen at least once a day too. Nicole77 - awesome news on the egg collection and fertilisation! Next Tuesday will be here in a jiffy! Emzy - how are you travelling? Awesome numbers, when is your next BT? AFM well I am having a pretty crappy day. I feel ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! No boob soreness, no nausea, not even any twinges etc! The only slight "symptoms" I have felt are, some dizziness, slight tiredness and feeling hot! All can be attributed to the pessaries. Preparing myself for a BFN! I hate this process soooooooo much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Nicole.

Toni I hear you on the no symptoms I don't feel anything either so also not expecting good news.
    I'm sure every time I've had a BFP before I've had sore boobs but nothing. I'm tired but that's it.
    Hope we both get some symptoms soon, when's your BT?