+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the comments girls, I will try and remain positive and keep my fingers crossed for Fridays scan!! It just seems like 48 hours and 2 injections are so little time for things to change, but I hope your all right that things can change😄
    I still don't know how to tag people but Minib asked what CD I was on, what does that mean?? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for tomorrow Steph really hope things do turnaround for you FX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your CD is your cycle day so you count the first day your AF came as day 1.

Good Luck for Friday, hope everything goes well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy, so today would be day 9 for me then, and I started with injections last Thursday!! Am praying for a miracle tomoro morning xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    I was thinking that Rarah but I think they may pour the bottles into cups on the boat. If not that's what I'll do. At least I'll look like I've had a couple that way
    You could always get the bartender on side when no one is around and ask him to fill a beer bottle with water or soda, so you can drink and not have to run to the bathroom to empty it out?

Or wine glass with sparkling apple juice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we have EPU tomorrow at 9 am, had my trigger injection yesterday. I have eight plus follicles they can see and my uterus is in a good place to. So now just hoping DH has enough sperm to grow some embryos.

Crappy day day though, as this is the day mum decided to start an argument. I got a nasty email from her this morning, just what I need this week. She even said we were doing to much to have another baby, I was like wtf. I feel like I should reply but it won't go really well.

this is hard enough without my own mum making life harder. Just hope tomorrow goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Stephhamer - I hope the next few days are more positive. It is truly amazing what those drugs can do!

Nicole77 - how exciting! Sounds like a nice haul of eggs. Sorry about the biff with your Mum. I can completely sympathise with you. Honestly, this is a time for you to be selfish and just think of you. Sometimes the whole blood is thicker than water, just doesn't cut it. Have a good rest a pans I look forward to hearing how many eggs you laid!

EOE- I hope everyone else is okay x

AFM: Time is dragging and I have started second guessing the embryo and transfer. We transferred a cavitating morula as FS let the embryo "wake up" and grow for a day. Apparently is thawed really well and lost no cells. Here's hoping it sticks! Actually ladies, when can I POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    You could always get the bartender on side when no one is around and ask him to fill a beer bottle with water or soda, so you can drink and not have to run to the bathroom to empty it out?

Or wine glass with sparkling apple juice?
    Funny you should say that Bow Ties. That is exactly what I did. I got the bartender to fill a beer bottle with lemonade for me. Couldn't drink more than one of them but I held it for ages and made sure lots of people saw me with it!

People were still asking me why I wasn't drinking much though. I normally like a good party and they know that but whatever.

It's worth it in the end hopefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Nicole. Hope all goes well

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

nicole77  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck for EPU tomorrow Nicole! I hope you get lots of healthy eggies! And don't waste a minute worrying about anyone else right now! This is YOUR time, this is YOUR miracle! enjoy it hun!

Tori if your little embie still thrived after the thaw Id say that is a very positive sign! POAS is different for everyone, I got a faint positive 4days after my 5dt and by the 5th day is was quite dark but some ladies don't get a positive til 8-9 dp5dt or even longer it really does depend on the individual. When are you planning to POAS or are you going to wait for BT? Good Luck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (12-12-2013)