+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    so much is happening in here!
    I hope everyone is traveling well in their journey. I haven't really read back so I apologise for the lack of personals.

To to all the new girls - welcome! I hope your stat here is short and the BFPs rain in!
    Rainbow- I am really sorry about this cycle. Nothing like having to wait until the 11th hour for a decision to be made. I hope both you and DP are relaxing and taking some time together. Enjoy your Christmas break and I will join you in the next cycle x

Minib- how are you? I hope ET goes well for you today. Everything is crossed for you x

EOE hello and hoping the best for you all

AFM- well body decided to ovulate around day 20. I have my appt with the FS today and am going to ask if there is any chance still of a natural transfer. Miraculously, the timing still matches up as my embryos were frozen at day 3 and today is 3 days past ovulation. I guess my lining needs to be good, so it's a slim, slim chance, but still a chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I caved last night and POAS to see the BFP (pregnyl) and it wasn't there it was a BFN ..done with el cheapo HPT's I got of the net. I double checked today with a FRHPT and got the faintest of faint second line (pregnyl)so safe to say at 6dp 5dt I am out. I am taking a break from bub hub for a while while we re think what to do next...Best of luck to the rest of the ladies still cycling. xo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole that's great news!! Good luck for EPU on Friday
    Toni, wow, that's exciting! Best of luck for your transfer, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dp5dt, yesterday's was so faint I thought I'd test again. This looks better so over the moon!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, so sorry I have been MIA – it’s been crazy with end of year work and other commitments. I have been checking in to read of everyone’s news and progress and will make sure I make some time later today for personals. For now though Emzy as I have just seen your news - congratulations - that looks very promising to me!!

AFM, at this stage EPU is scheduled for this Friday (so I think we’re the same for timing then Nicole?). I’ve got one last scan tomorrow and then if all is well with that and bloods, I’ll trigger Wednesday night.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    So I caved last night and POAS to see the BFP (pregnyl) and it wasn't there it was a BFN ..done with el cheapo HPT's I got of the net. I double checked today with a FRHPT and got the faintest of faint second line (pregnyl)so safe to say at 6dp 5dt I am out. I am taking a break from bub hub for a while while we re think what to do next...Best of luck to the rest of the ladies still cycling. xo.
    Sharlee I've been scoping dr google out since yesterday and it's not uncommon for a BFP to take till the day your AF is due and even past that to show. Hang in there, it's not over yet Hun! Keeping everything crossed for you...this is the hardest road to take sometimes and it's hard not to get disheartened but your time will come...keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee last time I got my bfp I was still getting negatives until day 9 in the evening. Might it still be early ? Hugs

nicole congratulations on ur eggies growing away happily.

good luck this cycle steph !

Jtm good luck for Friday and hi

emzy how did your Poas go?

afm ... Boob watch has been this far unrevealing but it's too soon for me anyway. I'm only day 4 post 5d tf. I'm quite hopeful for this cycle but if its a dud I am thinking ill go snowboarding somewhere ... My friends are going to Canada ... Good to have a plan b
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 09-12-2013 at 08:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JTM View Post
    Hello all, so sorry I have been MIA – it’s been crazy with end of year work and other commitments. I have been checking in to read of everyone’s news and progress and will make sure I make some time later today for personals. For now though Emzy as I have just seen your news - congratulations - that looks very promising to me!!

AFM, at this stage EPU is scheduled for this Friday (so I think we’re the same for timing then Nicole?). I’ve got one last scan tomorrow and then if all is well with that and bloods, I’ll trigger Wednesday night.
    Best of luck for your EPU Friday!! Hope you get lots of beautiful eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy BFP!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you and DH

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will do personals later ladies. Promise

I'm devastated. Got the call from my FS about 10 mins ago. The embryo didn't survive the thawing process so it's cancelled. I'm devastate. DH is too. We didn't even get a chance to try this month. Feels like robbed again. Argh!