+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining you. I recognise a lot of you from other threads and previous months and I'm so sorry we're all here but hoping for lots of luck for everyone. I've been in the Jan thread as we have been doing what was meant to be a CGH cycle this month after a BFN last month with our last frostie.
    We got 9 eggs but unfortunately only 3 were any good. Then by day 5 only one good enough to biopsy and the FS suggested we put it back in as a freshie so here we are officially PUPO after our transfer yesterday. We have one now in the freezer and haven't heard back from the scientist but I'm pretty sure the third one was no good.
    You're all making me think I should've bought some pineapple over the weekend!
    Using Clexane this time and aspirin so we'll see if it makes any difference
    Hope you're all going well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Hi Nicole wow what a journey .... I admire your strength and courage for going on. It's so hard when you have a run of things going wrong isn't it... I can completely relate to how you might have felt with all the setbacks ... But wow congratulations on your first bubba - well done. Four embies not making a thaw sounds incredibly distressing also, I remember how I felt when I lost one... I can't imagine 4. Sometimes IVF seems so hard. I too have had some setbacks along the way - In the last year I had a 12cm fibroid removed, ohss, bfn, failed thaw, breast tumour and travelling away for biopsies, my thyroid stopped working properly, a bfp, miscarriage, and a hospital admission for endometritis. And here we are again, now I'm PUPO.

Are we crazy???? . Or just really determined?

Im still under surveillance for my boobs, but hopefully all good there. When is epu for you ? Did you get your bubba on a fresh or a frozen? Hdu for ohss would have been the pits. Mine was only mild and that was bad enough. Did they tap your tummy?
    the fluid was all over not just in my tummy or lungs, so it made it harder to manage, the only management was just supporting me through the symptoms. The hardest was when my kidneys shut down for approx 24 hours. I was lucky they kicked in again. Don't know about being courageous or strong, just keep taking one step after another. I think we are all a little crazy and brave to continue on this journey.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole77 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cappy - welcome - sorry you are with us but congrats on being PUPO! Hope the TWW treats you kindly and you get your BFP

Sharlee - I know it's a rollercoaster... I feel guilty if i don't send positive vibes but need to make sure i have a reality check in case it's a BFN..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post

Hi Nicole, welcome!! 4 ICSI 4 FET that's a lot and you've been through so much. You are also one strong woman. I hope you have all the luck you need this cycle. No ohss, enough sperm and a BFP. When is EPU? What cycle day are you on now?

Not sure when EPU is, I have a scan and BT tomorrow, hopefully know more. Today I am feeling a little uncomfortable so hope that means lots of follicles. I started injections last Monday so I think that means I'm day 8 today, this long regulation cycle has me a bit confused.
    Last edited by nicole77; 08-12-2013 at 21:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Nicole and Butterfly you've been through a lot. My fingers are tightly crossed for you both that this is the cycle and for everyone else of course.
    Thanks for the welcome. On my phone so impossible to remember everything so apologies

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How awful Nicole it sounds like you were quite seriously ill... I'm so glad your up and cycling again. Sometimes I think people have to be quite nuts to even try ivf... But many seem to get their babies ....

Cappy I bought pineapple but never ate it Then bought Brie which I wasn't supposed to eat and ate that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Yeh Sharlee testing now would drive me bonkers and I'd probably blow all my Xmas budget on pg tests ... Really happy for emzy tho! Fortune favours the brave !

re poor hot dog - so cruel... Sadly doesn't surprise me, there are some muppets out there

minib yes the natural cycle is quite boring isnt it compared to the lottery of a fresh cycle! I keep looking at my boobs going 'hmm still the same'...

Thankyou so much butterfly! I hope it's ok to jump on this thread ladies, I can see so many familiar names and would love to be able to follow you all and see how u are all going
    This IVF journey is a hard and tough one and it's so nice to know there are so many beautiful ladies on here ready to hug you when u have a bad day and rejoice and be happy for you when u have a great one.
    my DH and I have had our fair share of downs,hospitalized with OHSS first round, poor quality embies and after 2 transfers and 2 cancelled cycles all BFN's. A change of FS and had two 5day embies transferred 4 days ago...I had a spare test from last cycle and thought, what the heck, and got a faint positive to which I was amazed! So after a long line of disappointments I finally have that hope that this may be my time and I think we all share our positives on these threads to give hope and confidence to all the other ladies waiting for their BFP, that's why I have shared my two little pink lines anyways and I'm so thankful and grateful to hear about everyone else's journeys as on my bad days hearing all the joy of someone's BFP gave me hope and on the good days having so many be so happy to see you getting closer to your dream is amazing! It's only early days for my positive hpt and I'm praying my little bean/beans hang in there for me Good Luck everyone, keeping fingers crossed for you all

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-12-2013),cappy  (09-12-2013),LParis  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes emzy all the BFPs give me hope that it can happen this journey is hard at times but u can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs huh.... Keep the pics coming

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-12-2013),LParis  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    Hope you are ok going ok!!
    I still don't know how to tag people on here!!
    I'm on Day 5 of Puregon 175 this time, having early scan on Weds morning as I have a high AMH so fingers crossed this time we have some follies 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just had my scan and BT, and found out I will be having another scan on Wednesday, but she said there were lots of follicles in both ovaries .

plus was told I would probably have EPU on Friday so am a bit nervous now but excited.