+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbowbabe, I'm sorry you have to cancel the cycle. I hope the next one if the one for you and df. Wish you all the best.

Ricecracker, argh sorry AF arrived. I hope march comes around quickly for you. Wish you all the best

Rarah, lol I was wondering what dude effect is. what's the side effect of pessaries? I'm starting on pessaries on Monday so wouldn't mind what you have for side effect.

Butterfly, congrats on being PUPO. When is your BT? Wow you have gone through so much. You are one strong woman. Gosh I really admire you.

Hi Nicole, welcome!! 4 ICSI 4 FET that's a lot and you've been through so much. You are also one strong woman. I hope you have all the luck you need this cycle. No ohss, enough sperm and a BFP. When is EPU? What cycle day are you on now?

Stephamer, what a nice surprise about the bulk billing. IVF is so exxy so any rebate is fantastic. How are you going? All good with the injection?

Sharlee? How's tww treating you? 16 dec isn't that far away but can feel like forever away.

How's everyone else going?

AFM, the fn did call yesterday to confirm I'm surging so ET on Monday. It's a day 2 embie and I'm praying really hard for my embie to thaw well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mini ...I really hope your embie does well in the thaw. It's a little stressful that part and I can understand you being worried about it.

Well it's day 3 post my 5 day transfer of day 6 blasts. Not much to report . Was thinking of POAS next Saturday as that's day 9 which is a fairly safe bet... Not on pregnyl so could start anytime ... Negatives drove me crazy though and I've found it's less stressful to wait so I'm hoping to make it to d9 or at least d7 which is Thursday .... Don't have an official bt date... My clinic only do it if needed

sharlee how r u going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini B hope it all goes well tomorrow, this IVF malarkey is constant hurdles... Fingers crossed thaws well!

Butterfly - hope you are going well! any side effects symptoms? So if they don't do BT do they recommend when to POAS?

AFM -I don't think I can bear to POAS as weird as it sounds, I've only ever had negative when I've done that although not sure how I'll cope at work on Friday waiting for the call (BT day) (I've blocked out my day is my calendar and will go home if necessary). Also trying to work out what to plan for the weekend ( I have several pregnant friends and we talking about getting together on Saturday / Sunday - just not sure I could hang out with them if it's a BFN...)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah - definitely don't put yourself through lunch with pregnant friends if its a negative .... But do if you get a positive ! They say to Poas d12 post 5 day tf and then go from there. Day 10 is from experience a safe bet ... Generally a negative wont turn positive and a positive is a positive anyway. You could poas morning of your bt so as to prepare yourself if its a negative.

I haven't had any symptoms and won't get side effects as I'm on zero medication just my thyroxine. For me with stimulated cycles for my bfn my boobs would start going down week 2 after tf whereas with bfp they stayed sitting up when I was lying flat. That and peeing all the time, sore legs but nothing started until week 2. I'm not really symptom spotting ATM as its pretty early. Doing a natural FET sure is easier! No gross pessaries!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib good luck for ET tomorrow I hope it really goes perfectly for you .

Butterfly I am good thanks, not too concerned I will either get BFP or I won't there is not much we can do to change that outcome as it already is what is is if you know what I mean. I don't think I will POAS this time. I am on presseries (2 x per day) and pregnyl so have a few symptoms but link them to the meds.

Rarah I agree with Butterfly completely on her advice RE catch up. I hope you get a BFP. I agree with the POAS thing as well I too am preferring the not knowing to the negative..although if I did POAS it would be positive anyway..but I could have tested the pregnyl out if I had wanted to.

Ricecracker hugs hun. I am sorry I hope you and DH have a good x'mas and new years.

rainbowbabe I am sorry about your cycle. Sometimes it takes a while after a stim for the body to behave as it is supposed to. I hope you and DF also have a nice x'mas and new years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah sharlee I know what u mean ... Nothing we can do to change it now huh. I'm too scared to poas early as I did that once and it sent me slightly crazy....and I enjoy the fantasy period of thinking I might be pg....

Just been gardening today ... It's been a bit toasty out there... 35 yesterday... Wondering if it will rain. Still not missing DH.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies - Butterfly I agree better to hold onto the fantasy… if i POAS on friday morning i could call in sick if BFN

in regards to the lunch i've decided to invite along a friend who is not pregnant so i can balance it out…. then i should be able to survive…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. Just staying ate homes sending positive thought to my embie. Hoping I can have it transferred tomorrow morning.

Butterfly, rarah, I agree. I don't think I'll poas as well. Never have a BFP so it's too heartbreaking. I would try my best to wait for the official bt as long as AF stays away. I will try to work from home on the bt day so I don't have to receive the news at work. Or I might even start my Xmas holiday sooner.

Natural cycle is a bit weird. It's nice that no injection etc but at the same time it feels like I'm not doing anything to help the process. My FS wants a bt before the transfer tomorrow. Is that normal? And I might start on pessaries tomorrow. Does it have gross side effect?

I read somewhere that we should have sex the night before transfer. Is that true?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib we have sex the day before transfer my clinic told us to. (my first clinic).
    I am on presseries 2 a day and they are the ones that you have to lay down for 30 minutes once you insert them. They are like a mini tampon you put them in and they slowly dissolve. I have had cramps on and off with them earlier in the transfer but none today. I prefer the presseries to the crinone... I am supposed to be a natural cycle but I am on provera 3 x a day and the presseries then there is the clexane and steroids for the bondi protocol. I feel more medicated now than I did on a stim

Butterfly getting hot here lately hey. Can't believe i just read on facebook this person left a dog in a closed car today at midday while they slipped into hungry jack's to get a feed (in Townsville) makes my blood boil.

AFM am in between thinking to myself it is a BFP no it's a BFN. I really dislike the 2ww...It doesn't help when I see ladies testing at 4dp5dt and getting BFP's it plants a seed in my mind that I too should test but I must remain strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh Sharlee testing now would drive me bonkers and I'd probably blow all my Xmas budget on pg tests ... Really happy for emzy tho! Fortune favours the brave !

re poor hot dog - so cruel... Sadly doesn't surprise me, there are some muppets out there

minib yes the natural cycle is quite boring isnt it compared to the lottery of a fresh cycle! I keep looking at my boobs going 'hmm still the same'...
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 08-12-2013 at 17:12.