+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ricecracker wow day 9 it's almost time to test..... Best of luck and hoping there's a tiny rice bubble there! When is your bt? Monday?

Minib sounds like you're transferring with that lovely report doesn't it! Seems ur on track!

afm DH is away for work for a couple of weeks for work.... Enjoying the peace and quiet and my cats have invaded the bed ... We're all snuggly here, hoping my embies are snuggling down too....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

a little info about me and our IVF journey.

this will be our 4 th ICSI round and we have also done 4 FET. After our first ICSI cycle I got real bad OHSS and was in high dependency ward for a week. We were lucky enough to have a wonderful daughter, on our third ICSI cycle, who is 2 and a half today.

we went back at the beginning of the year, as we had 6 frozen snow babies, and thought we would get pregnant with them. Our first FET in July resulted in 4 having to be defrosted to use the fourth for transfer. Plus that round I (ok to much info here) I bleed heavily from almost the day of transfer, with clots etc and at the end I passed a large hard clot that was very painful. I told our clinic from the start and they were like that's ok everything is going well I was like wtf is wrong with you people, something went wrong. But they convinced us it was a one of. We were going to do a ICSI cycle next, but then they found my DH only had 2 sperm in his sample, so things were bad there for a while. We almost gave up, we went ahead with another FET then and thought it would stim as it took about 3 times to get out of the syringe, so we had very high hopes it was sticky. It didn't last, later we found out it didn't have a chance, as we changed clinics after this cycle, as if we needed donor sperm we had to change anyway.
    They had us set up for a ICSI cycle, then asked when I last had a scan, as before this question it was all about DH problems. The scan revealed the Adenomyosis, I just thank god they found it otherwise we definately would have give up by now.

so we started a long down regulation cycle, I am using the synarel spray, and started the injections on Monday. So the two things I am hoping for this year is that DH has enough sperm to get through this cycle and I don't get OHSS again. Of course I hope for a BFP but I didn't want to be greedy just want my first two wishes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole77 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicole wow what a journey .... I admire your strength and courage for going on. It's so hard when you have a run of things going wrong isn't it... I can completely relate to how you might have felt with all the setbacks ... But wow congratulations on your first bubba - well done. Four embies not making a thaw sounds incredibly distressing also, I remember how I felt when I lost one... I can't imagine 4. Sometimes IVF seems so hard. I too have had some setbacks along the way - In the last year I had a 12cm fibroid removed, ohss, bfn, failed thaw, breast tumour and travelling away for biopsies, my thyroid stopped working properly, a bfp, miscarriage, and a hospital admission for endometritis. And here we are again, now I'm PUPO.

Are we crazy???? . Or just really determined?

Im still under surveillance for my boobs, but hopefully all good there. When is epu for you ? Did you get your bubba on a fresh or a frozen? Hdu for ohss would have been the pits. Mine was only mild and that was bad enough. Did they tap your tummy?
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 06-12-2013 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 it is probably lucky he is FIFO and will be away for most of the injection time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha lashed yes although I am doing a frozen which means no meds at all, he is best to make himself scarce at the current time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on been PUPO x 2 Butterfly and

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being PUPO butterfly

Well ladies.. We have decided to cancel this FET cycle. DF is on CD23 and her E2 levels are pretty poor. They wanted more bloods and a scan on Monday but I think we have just accepted that its not going to be a good cycle. We don't want to put an embie in when things don't look good so we will just wait until Jan now! I wish you all the best and BFP's!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe, I'm sorry to hear that.. No doubt you have made the best choice for yourselves. I wish you so much luck and happiness and that your next cycle results in a healthy happy baby.

I'm afraid I am out too... AF has arrived
    Just taking it in right now, DH is visiting his folks so isn't here right now... DD has just gone down for a nap.. Up until 2 days ago I didn't have much hope for this cycle - after a terrible egg haul and a d2 transfer it would have been pretty incredible if it had worked. We will wait until March now as our PHI will cover most of it then..(ie, we upgraded in March this year).
    I wish all of you the very very best. I really hope that there are lots of BFPs and lots of happy ladies at the end of this thread! Thank you for your support and kind words - and laughs!
    Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe - I'm sorry this cycle is over - I hope the next one goes like a dream brings you a bundle of joy!

Rice cracker - I'm sorry to hear AF showed up, it must be nice to have a plan ( and better HI cover!) and I hope your next cycle is the one!

AFM - 5dp5dt apart lots of bloating and the dude effects of pessaries all good - now trying to work out how I'm going to get through a birthday meal tonight without drinking (and I'm scared there will be lots of tequila!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If anyone knows what dude effects are let me know - it should have read side effects ;-)