+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've picked up my drugs today, start injections tomoro, they have upped the Puregon from 125ml to 175ml
    I really hope that's enough!!! I'm 🙏🙏 so hard it is!!! And had a brilliant bit of news when I was there, we needed to pay $440 today for our cancelled cycle, and we already have our $3500 on account there for this cycle, anyway the nurse said, Happy Xmas your getting a refund of about $2600 as from the 1st Dec to the 31st March we are trialling Bulk Billing!!! I was gobsmacked!!! They took out the $440 for the cancelled cycle and they took another $440 for this cycle as a deposit incase it gets cancelled so out of my $3500 I'm getting $2600 back and until the end of March we can try again if we need to for only $440 each cycle. It's such a relief, I'm praying that this will be our cycle but it's still nice to know we have that opportunity should we need it!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.. I'm so sorry that I have been MIA. This cycle is less than perfect so I've only been coming on to update our diary. Other than that I have been sticking my head in the sand! Decision was supposed to be made today after DF's scan and BT. No decision has been made though because her scan showed good progress (nice thick lining and a follie that was about 15.5) but her bloods are still pretty crap. Her E2 is only 311. They want more bloods on Friday (CD22) and they will either cancel or trigger then. Not sure which way it will go really! I'll be back on this weekend to catch up properly. I just thought I would let you know where we are!! Hope you are travelling along better than we are!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for the lovely welcome

Stephhamer, glad you could get a cycle in before Christmas and excellent news on the refund. Things like that never happen!!

Butterfly39, good luck with your transfer today. I hope the planes weren’t delayed.

Sharlee32, you certainly live in a beautiful spot. I love north QLD. If I could afford it, I would gladly leave Melbourne between May and September and live up there. There is no way I could live in Nth QLD in the summer though.

Good thoughts to all of you in the TWW.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubbie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-12-2013),stephhamer  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbowbabe I hope tomorrow brings you some good news and I'm sorry to hear you and your partner are having a rough month.

This journey can really suck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you butterfly the flights and your frostie were a ok and you are now PUPO.

Rainbowbabe I hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled hun. Good luck.

Stephhamer wow that sounds good. It makes it so much more affordable. I wish mine did bulk billing.

Minib how is everything going?

AFM not feeling so great today....heartburn and major gas, not pretty not pretty at all (lucky I am at home). Man oh man this IVF is such a lovely experience *said no one ever*

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-12-2013),rainbowbabe  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

hope it's alright I join this thread as I started my cycle late last month, and just started injections on Monday.

im on the long down regulation. As it was found out I had Adenomyosis so was on synarel nasal spray, and started injections on Monday. Hope to have egg pick up sometime, and just hoping my DH has sperm and I don't get OHSS.

plus of course we get a BFP as our Christmas miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - hi thanks for thinking of me yup 2 embies as I'm 40 so we rarely get twins with our own eggs at this age during double embryo transfer, and this is my 3rd transfer now.

Steph - hope things are going well for your new cycle !

Lashed they will really up your dose this time huh... I guess DH should batten down the hatches for the roid rage lol

Rose hope those little eggies are growing away happily

Rainbow - a lot can happen in a week in IVF town ... Lots of tweaking goes on which is ultimately for the best ... Really hope it works out for you both whichever way it goes

Nicole welcome - is this your first cycle? Sorry to hear about your adenomyosis ... Good it was picked up though. Hope you get your Xmas bubba

Afm flights all good nearly missed the plane though blabbing to DH on the phone at the coffee shop which is typical of me ... Derp... Anyway all went well and I am PUPO with 1 expanded blastocyst graded AB and another blastocyst graded BB with 100% expansion on board.... yay... Was so happy they expanded... Felt like I'd won the chook raffle or something . At mums getting cooked a steak dinner before I fly back tonight .... Grow embies grow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - gorgeous pics... I'm like you. - used ovidrel for 2 progesterone boosters after ET so can't really POAS - but I have been able to hold out until BT or AF in my other cycles (despite all the thinking I dedicate to my symptoms during the tww, I am at least too busy to consider buying HPTs!)

Lashed & Rose - not only do we change our view on waiting for AF as we get older, we massively switch our take on getting pregnant! I always laugh at how vigilant I was about taking the pill until we tried to conceive! Hilarious

Wow Stephammer - which clinic are you with? What a life jacket (not quite a raft perhaps )

Foreverwaiting - so glad you can fit another cycle in! Great news.

Rainbowbabe - I hope bloods come back improved tomorrow...tightly crossing my fingers for you guys.

Minib - not sure if it is the opinion of our FS or clinic policy but it is in the the outline/cycle guideline document that DTD is a no-no during an FET cycle. FS is against double transfers so it makes sense.. I would try if I were you though!
    How is everything going with you? My BT is next Wed, 11th... Can't come soon enough!

Last cycle AF arrived on day 9 post transfer... That is tomorrow, I'm scared...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And..great to hear butterfly! Even with all that drama ... Mum's roast wins me over regularly too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies, a quick post. Will come back tonight for personals.

Went for another scan and BT yesterday. Follicle 14mm. Lining 11mm. FN told me to do a blood test on Saturday. I asked if we can do one now (yesterday) for a baseline. Lucky I asked. The fn called me yesterday and asked me to come back for another BT as I'm on border of surging. Did the urine test this morning and saw 2 lines with same colour. So looks like I'm surging. Had another BT this morning to confirm it. Will wait for the fn to confirm this arvo. If all as expected I'm having my transfer on Monday. Feels like it has come around so quickly and really not looking forward to the tww