+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies, hope everyone had a good day

Ricecracker, when is your BT? TWW is the worst. We read every single sign no matter how hard we try not to. It's hard to tell like you said as both pms and pregnancy signs can be very similar. I hope AF stays away from you. I hope your dd gets a sibling to play with soon

Cubbie, welcome!!! Sorry you have to join us. We also doing ICSI because of male fertility issue. I hope you are not on this forum for long. You can ask us any questions. I prob won't know all the answers as haven't been on IVF for long myself. But I'm sure one of us or ladies from another thread will know.

Butterfly, I also agree the first half cycle flies by. And the tww is in slow motion. Your lining is good. Are you having double transfer?

Sharlee, congrats on being PUPO. When is BT? I hope the tww goes quickly for you

Foreverwaiting, yay!!! Looks like you can squeeze in another cycle before Xmas yay!! Have you called the clinic? Wow that pregnancy test you used wasn't good. Don't know how the line can change. Thanks for letting us know. I've used frer and clear blue so far.

Toni, I'm so sorry you can't transfer this month. Big hugs hun. It sucks!! Our bodies seem to do the things that we don't want to. Are you on around cd20 now? Hopefully your FS can provide some answer. My FS has told me that some might not ovulate for 2 months after a stim cycle. Ps I never use the computer so not sure about the enter issue. Only use iPad and iPhone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, hope you are all ok!! I've still not worked out how to name everyone on here, maybe it's cause I use my iPhone!! But I do read every post, it's so lovely being able to read how everyone else is getting on, I find it really helpful as we have only told 2 very close friends, so it's nice to be able to be open with everyone on here!!

AFM after having my Nov cycle cancelled we were feeing pretty sad 😢 FS said AF had to arrive by the 5th for us to try again in Dec as it's Xmas shut down!! I honestly thought there was no way she would arrive by then, but I'm so happy to report she arrived this morning so I'm off to pick up my drugs tomoro 😄 I'm on a higher dose this time as last month (First Cycle) I was on a really low dose as I have a high AMH (44) and I only had 2 follicles so they cancelled cycle. I'll have a early scan next Weds and then again Fri, and massive fingers crossed I respond better this time!! I've been so giddy all day thinking about it and can't believe we are getting a chance before Xmas 😄
    It really was a blow last time when I went for my scan and they cancelled the cycle, I totally wasn't expecting it!! Sorry for the long post xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Cubbie - sorry that you are on this journey but I'm sure you'll get bucket loads of support from all the awesome people on here - hope you have a smooth and successful cycle!

Stephammer - so glad you are able to cycle before Xmas, fingers crossed for good news!

Rainbowbabe - how did DF go on Monday have you been able to trigger?

AFM after my progesterone panic I'm ok - a couple if cramps this morning but other than that nothing - for some reason I do not tend to get affected by the meds (other than the really cranky mood I got from the estrisdril...) must remember to chill my clinic as I'm not sure I still need to be taking these ( at ET my FS said ring the nurses...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib yes it's a double this time if both embies make the thaw.

Steph - well done getting a cycle in for Xmas - cancelled cycles are always really disappointing

Welcome cubbie to the crazy world of IVF! Happy jabbing

Rice cracker & rarah - hope the 2ww brings you a bouncing bubby!

Afm zooming off for my bt,.. Should find out if its a go ahead later today

Sharlee did you see the dolphins on the strand?... Or one of the other beaches ? Surely good luck! Thinking of going along to dawn yoga there ...

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly I live 40 minutes south of Townsville on a beach called cungulla beach. I took these photos from our front deck. P1030490.jpgP1030494.jpg We are very lucky to live where we live. The stand is beautiful I don't go there very often. I only usually go to town for work and to hit the shops Good luck with BT.

Ricecracker it is hard not to overthink the symptoms. Good luck hun.I really am hoping we all get our x'mas BFP's on this thread.

Rarah I have had a few cramps as well which is normal caused by the presseries. One difference I noticed with my new clinic was they transferred without unltrasound so no full bladder and I had to lay there for a while afterwards as well. It is amazing how different my new clinic is to my old one.

Welcome cubbie and good luck.

AFM my bloodtest is Monday the 16th Dec they bought it back one day. I can't do any HPT's because I am using pregnyl. I have to do one more injection on Friday so the earliest I could safely HPT would be next week end anyway.

I hope everyone else is travelling along okay.xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly - how did you go?

Sharlee. - I'm very jealous what a gorgeous outlook! My transfer didn't involve full bladder either - but he did an ultrasound straight after on my stomach to see where the embie had gone and it was right there where it should be (well you see the liquid it's in not the embie it's self..) I also got up and left straight afterwards

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for AF to arrive. Should arrive Friday if it's on time and I am starting to feel a little crampy so hopefully it hurry's up.

I'm a little scared as I will be going from 150 Gonal F to 300. I hope I'm not going to be a crazy woman!! Also, if my dates are the same as last cycle my transfer will be on Christmas Day . What a Christmas Pressie if it works. I was quite surprised my clinic was even operating on Christmas but phoned them and they are open 365 days a year which I'm very grateful for.

Sending all you ladies lots of luck as always

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW!!!! This thread zooms along - I have scrawled little notes down so I don't miss anyone, so very sorry if I do and I cannot seem to enter down a line so this is going to be one big paragraph!! Can anyone tell me how to tag people in comments? Here goes . . . Congrats Sharlee32, Rarah11 & Ricecracker on being PUPO sending lots of and I hope the TWW treats you OK and brings you all an amazing early Christmas present!!! Toni, so sorry this month hasn't worked out for you - how frustrating for you, but your body knows best as hard as this extra wait is. Rainbowbabe - my cycle is like clockwork and has been since I was 14, 26-28 days not 27 either 26 or 28 days but whenever I have done a stim cycle I have gotten to 30-31 days so please don't stress, what is the latest and how is your DF going? Sharlee32 **insert green eyes here** your view is simply incredible!!! WOW!!! And enjoy your time off. Yep my TWW wait will be over xmas / new years (I think this is a good thing as it will go quick!!) our wedding anniversary falls on the 29th Dec too so lots happening. Butterfly39 - have you got your results yet??? GOOD LUCK Lashed - hope AF shows, isn't it funny how we dread her coming now we find ourselves willing her to show??!?! That is great your clinic is open all year, mine is open minus the public holidays!! Stephhamer - YAY that is great news, so happy for you. Keep us posted!! Cubbie - warm welcome to you, all the best for your journey as others have said please SHOUT (aka type!!) if you have any questions, may your journey be a brief and positive one!! Foreverwaiting - how good you got a cycle in, such a squeeze at this time of year!! how are you going?? Minib - all the best for your scan tomorrow!!! I 'think' that is everyone I HOPE so and so very sorry if I have missed anyone !! AFM - onto Day 6 of jabbing, had my first gonal f this morning so hopefully in the next few days some nice eggies will start growing, I have my first BT & US on Monday hope everyone is having a good day!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    We start womanhood wanting it to come every month (some of us), then we don't want it to come and then we want it to come.....and so on so on .

Our poor bodies can't win!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee yeah I don't go into town much either ... Living 30mins out of Townsville north tho ... Place at beach on cairns too so I'm pretty much half way between the two! Ur place looks lovely and quiet which is just the way I like it too! Have always been a bush baby/forest fairy like that.

rarah & rose... my progesterone is shooting up so Thunderbirds are go! Flying to cairns and back tomorrow for the transfer so hopefully the planes are all on time and embies thaw ok ... I'm a bit nervous as I tried a FET in may but the blasty didn't puff out in the defrost like it should and it was canned. Boo.

i will be glad to have some PUPO buddies and fellow cyclers along for the ride...