+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'd just thought I'd jump on and let you girls know not to ever buy the crystal clear pregnancy tests! I thought I'd test seeing as AF is so late. I used two of these tests and both were negative BUT both got two definite blue lines AFTER the ten minute mark when they are supposed to be disregarded( I had another look after 20 minutes..couldn't help it!) Ive used many pregnancy tests and have never had a coloured line pop up even after checking it out a few hours later. Im guessing it must be the norm for this brand of test but im not sure what the point of it is! I tried a digital test today just to be sure and it said NOT PREGNANT, so no miracle baby for me in 8 years of trying. Its crazy how I can still be hopeful after so long. for AF before its too late. How dare my clinic take a Christmas holiday!

Hope you're all keeping well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sharlee! Congrats on being PUPO! Fnq is a bit hot for me at the moment... But awaiting the onslaught of Xmas heat...

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome

Afm ...
    bT looked great and lining is 13mm at the moment but fs wants to do one more test to confirm progesterone is in the right place wednesday morning before we bust out my 2 embies for double embie tf Thursday .... Trying not to get excited in case it doesn't happen

Lol at least I'm used to the complete uncertainty of IVF now

hows everyone else going?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello beautiful girls - I want to apologise for my slackness, I have been trying to get my head around not transferring this month. Again, my computer looks like it is not letting me enter! I haven't looked back through the pages but I want to say you have all been in my thoughts with transfers, bt and preg test. Fingers crossed things are positive for everyone. AFM I have decided not to transfer this month as it appears that my body is just not cooperating. Still haven't ovulated and looks like I am nowhere near it too. Appt with FS on Monday so looking forward to getting some more answers. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! AF just started. Looks like I'll just scrape in for egg collection this month! Good luck for a transfer on Thursday Butterfly39 xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foreverwaiting For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, minib I bought some new clothes and some casement windows for my house.

Butterfly agreed it is hot here, wow your lining is really good.I hope everything goes smoothly for you later in the week.

I have one 6 day hatched blasto on board. I feel so lucky really to have gotten such great quality embryos. I saw a photo of it before ET and it was pretty awesome. So now for the fun part begins. I am glad I have some great company

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sharlee on being PUPO! When is BT?

Toni. Sorry to hear you are having it tough - hope you get your answers on Monday.

Quick question - should I be taking my progesterone pessaries pretty much 12 hours apart? I've been taking them first thing about 6.30am and then about 10.30pm....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah they don't have to be exactly 12h apart just roughly morning and night.

Sharlee well done making a blasty... Hope it's snuggling in happily
    Ill be in Townsville this 2ww if it goes ahead... It always sends me half mad waiting as the rest of the cycle seems to fly...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks butterfly - I was panicking as it's been nearly a year since I got this far and had totally forgotten... I completely agree with you about the first half flying by, I'm glad I have so much on this weekend to keep me distracted... Hope you have enough on to distract you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this forum and the IVF journey. I just thought I would say hi and reach out to others who are going through the same journey.

I'm 38 and my husband is 40. We are doing ICSI due to male fertility issues. We have been ttc for 2 years and started IVF this month. I had my first ultrasound the other day (CD6) and was told I had 7 follicles and a good lining and I have another ultrasound on Thursday.

I will need to re-read this thread to work out where you are all at as I'm not too sure what a lot of it means I also really need to educate myself so I know what questions to ask rather than just smile and nod.

Sorry you are all in the same boat and hoping we all get great news for the New Year.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubbie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - your description of the dolphins in the water made me very jealous of wherever it is you live! Sounded absolutely magical!
    Congratulations for being PUPO and welcome to the tww!

Butterfly - hope you get your transfer on Thursday - the more of us in the crazy tww, I think, the easier it (might) be!

Rainbowbabe - I wanted to say the same thing - the progesterone should keep AF at bay for longer than in a normal, non-conception cycle.... How is everything with you guys? Are you any closer?

Rarah - yay for being PUPO too! Are you feeling anything yet?

I am having all of the usual tww roller coaster concerns and hopes.... Cramps are regular but that happened both with my DD and on both unsuccessful cycles. I am on (sorry about this...) undie watch already! The worst thing for me is that every night I have terrible restless legs. It's awful. Both last night and the previous night I ended up taking panadeine. I know it is supposedly fine but I am concerned that I shouldn't be resorting to codeine? I think I also had a mild version on unsuccessful cycles too, so rather than giving me hope it just drives me mad.

We had a a family Xmas party at our house on Sunday - so lovely watching my cousins' teenage and tween kids playing with DD (who was just in heaven!).

If I find the time I will create a roll call for us which should help us all keep up with each other.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-12-2013)