+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies, hope everyone is having a good weekend so far

Foreverwaiting, hopefully your AF arrives soon.

Rarah, lol I've done that a lot in the last 6 months. Not this week though. I have been enjoying quite a few drinks this week. I know it's bad but I'm a bit over being good as still bfn previously

Welcome butterfly. I hope this is a successful cycle for you

Sharlee, I'm the same this month. Not excited as am also scared to see the bfn. But your DH could be absolutely right. Only a couple days to ET now?

Stephamer, argh how annoying is AF. Seems to always play trick on us. Late when we want it to be on time. And always on time when we don't want it. My AF was late too this month so I know how you feel. Lets hope your AF arrives really soon

Lashed, I've never had cgh but I think following your heart is the right thing to do. I hardly drink for the last 12 months. Had one every now and then. I've only had 2 big nights in a year so I think it's ok. I might have a glass over dinner in between cycle. Once I start the meds, I stopped alcohol and coffee. My FS said just drink in moderation no need to completely stop. I'm not a massive drinker. One glass does the job for me but with all the Xmas parties lately I might have about 3 glasses at parties. This is it though I'm stopping after this weekend as I'm on cd9 today.

Nezz, sorry about the frostie. Best of luck in 2014.

Rainbowbabe, whats df up to? Still haven't o yet?

Toni, you poor thing such a hard decision. I always thought I will say give me the meds and sneak in a transfer. But after speaking to my FS about it a week ago, I'm not sure now. He said its best to let the body produce the hormone naturally. So I'm not sure what I would do in your shoes. Dilemma. I'm almost tempted to wait and not waste a frostie. But sometimes our bodies might just need that bit of medical intervention.

Rose, yay! Started the meds yet?

Ricecracker, lol ninja lady that's do funny!!! Hope the 2 are fighters. Any update?

AFM, first scan on Monday yay! No other update is anyone's FS opposed to trying naturally as well in the FET cycle? I asked FS if we could still try naturally while waiting for FET. He said he prefers not to as I could end up with twin if miracle happens. But he said most people still do it so I want to do it haha. I know our chance is slim but why not. Every little bit of hope is still hope for me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013),Lashed  (01-12-2013),stephhamer  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - I love dolphins, that would've been beautiful!!

Nezz - great news, I really hope this cycle gives you your bubba!!

Welcome butterfly, so sorry you had to endure that :-( all the best for your transfer!!

Forever waiting - I hope she shows today if she hasn't already!!

Mini - our FS is the same! We do anyway :-)

And yes I have started jabbing!! Yesterday morning :-) about to go get DH off the couch from his nerd you tube viewing to jab!! First BT & US on Monday 9th, I have worked out p/u will be Friday 13th or Monday 16th!!

How is everyone else going? Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MiniB - GL Monday at your scan, my FS suggested medicated because of my history, he did outline all options but also why he recommended medicated

Yay Rose on the injections! always make me feel like i am actually doing something….

tomorrow i will be told what time I go in for my transfer all going well….

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls sorry I've been MIA! I have read through the posts and thought I would do a quick update. DF had bloods and a scan on Friday and still no O but getting close. They think they will be able to trigger her on Monday which means O would be day 20!!! I think that's really late and I'm still stressing about if she will still get AF at day 28 like normal because we are having transfer on day 25. The FN keeps assuring me that everything is fine and it looks like she is just going to have a longer cycle this month from the stimming last month. Her follie was 13.8 and lining 8.6 but not sure on the bloods yet. More bloods tomorrow!

Tbh - I won't be surprised if they cancel this cycle but I said that last time and at the last minute everything went ahead. Sooo in short FET should be a week from tomorrow

Waves to all!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey rainbow babe try not to worry, i like to think the FS should know what they are doing, these cycles can play around with your body - it took me 6 months to get a normal cycle after my first one - hope all goes ok and triggers tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rarah I don't mind having to wait for the FET but I'm just worried that she will get AF a couple of days later and it won't have a chance to implant. It would feel like we wasted a blasty if it never even got the chance to implant. We will just have to wait and see.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend.

Rose, how's the jabbing going? All going well?

Rarah, when is your transfer? Today? If yes, good luck!!

Rainbowbabe, the FS should know what they are doing. Usually ovulation is 14 days before AF so maybe it means df's cycle is longer this month? Your df's uterus lining is good. Anymore updates from the blood test? My fn did say today during my scan that our bodies might not ovulate after the full stim cycle. Still recovering from the drugs

AFM, cd11. Went in for my first scan. Lining 6.6mm. Follicle 11mm. So still very early days. This makes sense if I'm having another 35 day cycle. I'm going back on Thursday but will need to start on seratec on Wednesday. I also hope I ovulate this month.

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Rainbowbabe the meds should keep AF at bay. I understand your concerns i get them every IVF cycle. What have they got DF on? I bet if you check with them she will be on something that will hopefully delay AF. For me is is usually the crinone...

Minib I never asked about trying naturally when cycling but I always do it. I am the same as you I know our chances are almost zero but I don't do anything to stop it from happening so if it happened well

Welcome Butterfly another FNQ friend. How are you going? I hope it all pans out for you and you get to do your ET on Thursday.

Rarah good luck if your transfer is today xoxo.

Rose the time will fly and before you know it EPU will be here. Your 2ww will fall over x'mas and new years then won't it?

AFM DH mixed up my pregnyl injection for me this morning so all I had to do was administer it. The presseries have being giving me cramps like AF but AF isn't actually due until Wednesday week..I hate that feeling though. Exactly 24 hrs now until ET then the wait begins. I have a massive wait until BT this cycle. ET is on the 3rd but BT isn't until the 17th that is 14 days. I am also officially on holidays now and have 4 weeks off work so today I am going shopping.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

Sharlee - four weeks off - perfect timing… sorry to hear about the cramps - i've not had any so far… we'll be in the TWW together!

MiniB - glad all is going well - can i ask what Seratac is?

EOE - hope all well!

had my transfer this morning, all went well AA grade blast, I have my acupuncture appointment this afternoon… feels very weird as apart from the pessaries and estrodril tablets nothing until BT on 13th.. Friday 13th - hope its good luck for me!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee, good luck with the ET. How nice you are on holidays already. I love shopping. What did you buy?

Rarah, congrats on being PUPO. I hope the 2 weeks fly for you. Friday the 13th could be a very lucky day for you. Fingers crossed Hun. Seratec is basically ovulation kit test. FMU from Wednesday. Scan on Thursday and might start BT as well. That's what the nurse said.

I'm not as excited this month. The bfn hurts a lot. So I am trying not to get excited. Can't win!

On another note, only 3 weeks to Xmas. Gosh, can't believe it's another year. Must say 2013 sucks! Haha bring on 2014 and luck to all of us xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (03-12-2013)