+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toni - ugh it's so hard! We are in the same boat right now I think.

DF has been having blood tests every second day and she's not ready to O. Yesterday was CD14 and her E2 was 375, LH was 7 (I think, have to check the my TTC diary) and P4 was <2.

She has more bloods today and a scan and then they should have more of an idea. She normally O's on CD16 but it will no doubt be later this month! They haven't given us the option to start using meds and have said that if she doesn't get there over the next fews days they will cancel. It's hard but tbh I wouldn't want them to start medicating this late in the game because I would pretty much feel like we are wasting an embie not knowing if her body really was the best to take it on this month. I would be inclined to wait if it doesn't start to improve on its own - although what CD are you? Maybe it's still early enough for you... Hope everything works out and you are okay with whatever option go pick. It's soooooo hard!

Lashed. - I think you should treat yourself! I wouldn't go overboard but I would have a few!! You can't deprive yourself of everything

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbowbabe just from my memory the E2 level is normally around 600 for Ovulation. Mine this time was 900 but I was on a medicated cycle. Good luck to you guys and hope your DP gets her O soon.

Warm wishes to everyone else!

Although I'm already out, I am still reading all the posts and cheering you all on for your BFP's good luck and baby dust to you all!

I've made an appointment with my FS on Dec 16 and will hopefully be able to start down regulation by the end of Dec and start stimming early January for a EPU mid Jan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    as always thank you ladies . I'm looking forward to a few "quieties".

Well I'm back here again.....it's my day 21 appt today where I get all my meds ready to start next week. I'm excited and a little anxious !

Can't stop thinking about things this morning. We were gently pushed into doing cgh due to our only successful pregnancy resulting in a Trisomy 18 baby . But I've decided I'm going to let nature take its course. We didn't have enough embryos to test last time anyway and we still did the transfer without cgh. Arghhhhh I don't know......I'm confused!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I haven't posted for a while, but still keep reading several times a day!! Good luck to those needing it and hugs to the others needing it!!

AFM - still waiting for AF to arrive, if she doesn't by the 5th Dec we are out till January :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed I would have a few drinks expecially on your birthday. I haven't had a drink since June but if this cycle is a BFN then I will live it up a bit at x'mas, new years with the DH.

Stephhamer I hope AF arrives soon for you hun.

AFM started the crinone and presseries today and upped my other meds.This is starting to feel real now. Eeekkk only 4 days until ET. On the one hand I am soooo excited but I have that scared feeling in the pit of my stomach that I get because I know the pain of BFN's before and I really, really don't want to go through that hurt again. The DH is so sure it is going to work this time he even told me he thinks it will be a girl which he has never said before. God love him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls may I join?

i think I'll be going ahead with an double FET of day 6 blasts next Thursday, as long as all things remain equal (not always so in IVF land!). Hoping for a bubba in my Xmas stocking this year.... Not sure how I feel about it... My last IVF was a bfp in august but sadly mc at 9 wks . Hoping for some better luck this time round. Good luck everyone !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly welcome - sorry about you loss hope this is the cycle

Sharlee - I know what you mean about worrying about the BFP, I've only once in 4 cycles got this far, with the other one I got a BFP but had to terminate at 12 weeks (incompatible with life) later found out t-18.

Lashed what is cgh?

Rainbowbabe any news?

AFM - just been to my work Christmas party Had to nurse my beer and pour down the toilet when I had the chance otherwise people will wonder why I'm not drinking... Started on the pessaries no side effects so far... ET Monday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed - I agree with the others.... Enjoy while you can!

Toni- I have no advice to give you as I've only ever done one FET non-medicated and I have short cycles (although that didn't help us at the time)... Rainbowbabe makes a good point but I'm sure you will make the right decision for yourself - and good luck (oh I am glad I caught that typo and auto-correct - you almost got an 'old lick' rather than a GL from me!)

Sharlee - how are those lovely pessaries going for you ? Your DH sounds great! I am feeling a bit like you, but have to say that being on here and sharing the journey helps.

Rarah - that I hilarious- the lengths to go to (DH is regularly more tipsy than usual during cycles as he also takes sneaky gulps from my glass!)

Welcome butterfly....hope Santa-stork brings you your wish xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Butterfly welcome - sorry about you loss hope this is the cycle

Sharlee - I know what you mean about worrying about the BFP, I've only once in 4 cycles got this far, with the other one I got a BFP but had to terminate at 12 weeks (incompatible with life) later found out t-18.

Lashed what is cgh?

Rainbowbabe any news?

AFM - just been to my work Christmas party Had to nurse my beer and pour down the toilet when I had the chance otherwise people will wonder why I'm not drinking... Started on the pessaries no side effects so far... ET Monday
    Cgh is genetic testing. They look for all the chromosomes looking normal.

decided we will do this cycle without the testing to see how it goes. Got my meds today and they have upped my Gonal F from 150 to 300.......eek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I hope all is well, unfortunately I'm having trouble keeping up with the posts! I do try to read a few updates from my email on my phone before bed but find it hard to reply on the miniature keyboard on my phone

AFM Im still waiting for AF to arrive. Im not sure what my cut off day is due to Christmas holidays. My cycles have been a bit longer the last 6 months so I'd estimate sometime this weekend it should come at about 35 days. Hopefully! My husband is going overseas next month, i'd hate to have to wait till February for treatment! I wish a bit of jogging could bring on AF