Toni - ugh it's so hard! We are in the same boat right now I think.
DF has been having blood tests every second day and she's not ready to O. Yesterday was CD14 and her E2 was 375, LH was 7 (I think, have to check the my TTC diary) and P4 was <2.
She has more bloods today and a scan and then they should have more of an idea. She normally O's on CD16 but it will no doubt be later this month! They haven't given us the option to start using meds and have said that if she doesn't get there over the next fews days they will cancel. It's hard but tbh I wouldn't want them to start medicating this late in the game because I would pretty much feel like we are wasting an embie not knowing if her body really was the best to take it on this month. I would be inclined to wait if it doesn't start to improve on its own - although what CD are you? Maybe it's still early enough for you... Hope everything works out and you are okay with whatever option go pick. It's soooooo hard!
Lashed. - I think you should treat yourself! I wouldn't go overboard but I would have a few!! You can't deprive yourself of everything
Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!