+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rice cracker - I know it probably doesn't help but it only takes one good one so don't lose out hope yet! With the progesterone I think it's because it's not optimal before transfer - after transfer it's good, tbh I don't always ask lots of questions of the nurses etc... Which I probably should

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbowbabe, 6th dec is only days to go I can't believe it's almost time for FET.

Toni, my first scan is on 2nd dec. I will know the next step after that. I saw FS today. He's still adamant on all natural cycle as he said its best to let my body produce all the hormones required. Although he then said if I really need to, he can start me on some meds to force ovulation. But he would prefer all natural for this thaw cycle. He seems pretty adamant that I ovulate monthly. I'm doing pessaries after transfer too. Talked my FS into it as I said I'm worried that my body doesn't let the embryo to stick. Am I about a week behind you now Toni? I'm on cd4 today. I know how you feel about wanting meds but after speaking to my FS today I feel much better having all natural cycle. Need to trust the body will do the right thing. My FS made it pretty clear that I've only done one cycle so I need to give it more time.

Rarah, what happened last cycle if you don't mind me asking?

Nezz, good luck with the transfer tomorrow. I hope your gastro is much better now. Rest up and make sure you drink plenty of water.

Ricecracker, my FS is opposed to transferring 2 as well. He's even opposed to us trying naturally on the same cycle as FET. He said that it will increase risk of having twins. I'm so sorry that you only got 2 eggs but hopefully these two are the strong ones. And as you have heard it only takes one. Not sure why you vomited. Did you call the clinic? Will you hear back from the lab how the 2 eggs are going?

AFM, waiting for my first scan on 2nd dec. I have a grade 2 2 day 4 cells frostie do hopefully it thaw ok and I can have the transfer around 12/13 December. Saw my FS today. He can't explain why my cycle had been all over the place. But he seems confident I ovulate monthly. Waiting game now. Can't wait for the first scan next Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ricecracker - fingers crossed these two eggs are super strong!! What time do you get to find out about their fertilisation? Our FS said he would do a double if it doesn't work a few times - how many is a few though lol. We will see!

Minib - it makes sense to have a natural cycle DF is using a trigger because she has PCO and may not necessarily ovulate but other than that its all her body producing those hormones! Lets hope she is because she has her second BT today!

Nezz - I know I said it yesterday but good luck for your transfer

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning All!!

I have been reading along but haven't had a chance to do a proper reply on the computer so am doing this on my phone!!

Congrats on being PUPO babygirl!! I have my fingers crossed for you x

All the very best for your transfer today Nezz79!!

Minib, rainbowbabe & rarah11- so close now, the wait sucks though!!

Ricecracker - sorry to hear you didn't get the results you were hoping for, it is so hard especially after the jabby jabs as we call them!! But it is two chances at a bubba :-) my best friend got her amazing son from her last embie that was the least high in quality..,it only takes one!!

So so sorry if I have missed anyone!!! I will aim to go on computer tonight!!

AFM - waiting waiting waiting....AF is due if I do my 28 day cycle on Friday, but the clinic seems to think I am doing my 26 day cycle so she is due tomorrow but as I had the scratch she may come early, I do feel like she is on her way but the mind plays tricks!! I so want her to arrive today, if she does and my body reacts how it did last time it would take me to pick up on 13th dec transfer on 16th.....arghhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone got the call from the lab to say my embryo didn't survive the thaw and this was my last embryo so can't do anything now. Will have to wait till January to do another fresh! At least I can be drinking over Xmas and new year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan yesterday and my lining was 9.2mm so I am triggering tonight with Ovidrel... My ET is scheduled for the 3rd December at 7.30 am and my BT will be on the 17th December. No Hpt's for me because I am also using pregnyl this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Hi everyone got the call from the lab to say my embryo didn't survive the thaw and this was my last embryo so can't do anything now. Will have to wait till January to do another fresh! At least I can be drinking over Xmas and new year!
    Sorry to hear that Nezz. Best of luck for 2014 .xo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz so sorry to hear that but I hope you get to enjoy those drinks over Christmas and new year and that new year new start and your next cycle is the one...

Minib - my last cycle all went ok at EPU 8 eggs (which is good for me) but p was too high for FS liking so decided to freeze, only one made it to blast (there were lots of fingers crossed..), after AF went straight to medicated FET and am on HRT got another blood test tomorrow to make sure levels are doing what they are supposed to do... Might transfer Monday fingers crossed

EOE - hope all doing ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Nezz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bummer to hear that Nezz. I sympathise, such a disappointment isn't it?!

Hi everyone else too, I've been super busy getting work all under control, play dates, catch ups and kids parties galore too. Dh heads out to work tomorrow so we have been packing the car and boat ready for our big road trip on his return.

Im on the pill, planning to stop the pill on the 9th, await af then start jabbing.