+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like we have some strong frosties ladies! We have a grade 1 and grade 2 blast that are frozen atm. Not sure which they will thaw. I'm guessing DF's transfer will be around 6/12. Any later in her cycle and it be too close to AF! The clinic said they will do a blast transfer up until about CD24 (I was kinda shocked). 6/12 will be her CD22 which means she would be due 6 days later and they said that if it hasn't implanted by then it won't so I guess that makes sense! They do first hCG at 10dpo so 5 days after blast transfer because again it should implant within 72 hours of transfer. If they haven't detected anything then it's pretty much a bust! So we will know a couple of weeks before Christmas. Please Santa.. Be kind!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies. I hope you have all been well.

Sorry for being MIA, it is coming into last week of the school term and writing reports have been hectic.

Minib: So happy the she arrived. When are you going in for your scan and BT? Are you going completely natural with your FET? I am not triggering or stimming with anything except pessaries after transfer.

Rarah: I hope you are travelling well. CD 9 already, when are you having your scan and BT? Sorry the HRT is causing the crankiness. I wish I had an excuse for my poor behaviour of late.

Rainbow: how exciting for you both. Grade 1 and 2 blasts sound fabulous. Will you only transfer 1 or can you transfer 2? What a fantastic Christmas present. Everything will be crossed xx

EOE: Hello and I hope things have been well in IVF land!

AFM: we'll I am on CD 7 with a scan/BT on Thursday. Really paranoid about not being medicated. How ironic, didn't want to do the stimming, now I want the drugs! I normally ovulate around CD 16 so I will be testing for LH from around CD12. FS said that my cycle could change to a perfect 28 day cycle, but I am not holding my breath. Our eggs were frozen on Day 3, FS they will grow it for another day and transfer. Prob be 4 days after ovulation.

So I shall wait until Thursday and see what the next step is!

Have a lovely weekend xxoo
    Last edited by ToniR1411; 23-11-2013 at 20:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni there's only a couple of days between you and DF then! I'm so glad that we will all be going through this together! DF normally O's on CD16 too! They will be triggering her though so not sure if they will move her O day lol. They will only be transferring 1 blasty and then the last 1 if need be in the next cycle (I think that will be the case - just saying) and then if she needs to do a full stim again then we will be asking for 2 transfers at a time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...I know I have been super hopeless with keeping up and posting here. I have been away, busy, blah blah.. Anyway, I wanted to jump on and send some good vibes to you all. Everyone is starting to move along their cycles - so exciting! Minib - so glad AF arrived..
    Rainbowbabe- things are really moving fast for you and yr DF - I think most clinics would normally go for the highest grade blast but I wouldn't really know - but to be honest, there are so many examples of lower grade blasties being successful! My DD wasn't the greatest blast but now she's certainly the best (in my bias eye!).
    As for me...fast is the word! I started FSH last Sat and was away from Sun -wed. Had a BT to check levels while I was away and then was asked to head in for a scan as soon as I arrived home. Scan Friday morning and told to trigger last night... Wowsers - my last cycle took 2 weeks of stimming! My follicle numbers aren't so great - but much like last time - there are 3 or 4 and they are close to 20 mm (my first cycle resulted in 13 eggs - but I guess I'm 2 years older ).
    So EPU tomorrow. Here's hoping.
    I should be on the couch or in bed tmr and Tuesday ... So will pop back on and read all of your posts properly. Wishing everyone so so so much luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU tomorrow rice cracker I don't mind which blasty they thaw for us because they both seem strong to me haha. Glad things are moving along for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice cracker - good with EPU

Toni - I know what you mean about felling strange when no meds, I'm on tablets and it feels really weird I keep panicking I'll forget to take them as not like injections! It certainly makes things easier like going out for dinner though!

Hope everyone else is travelling well...
    Just had BT and scan, scan results look good so am hoping we don't get a repeat of my last cycle and high progesterone... I asked about a trigger and I don't have one. Am suprised at how different all clinics and cycles can be...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ricecracker hope your EPU went well.

How's everyone else going?

AFM I've had gastro thanks to my DD and wasn't sure if they would still do my transfer tomorrow but I'm feeling better and they said they will still go ahead with it thank goodness although I'm a bit worried that because I've been sick that it won't work. Well I suppose I've got to get though the first hurdle that is hopefully my embryo defrosts.

Wishing everyone else good luck to where ever you might be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz - sorry to hear that you have been sick good luck with your transfer tomorrow. How many days is your embie at? Make sure you are really hydrated and you should be right I don't think it will make a difference with your transfer as long as you are feeling better! Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies...

Rarah - glad things are looking ok and fingers crossed that your levels are all ok this time. Do you mind me asking (and sorry if I missed it in an earlier post) - why is high progesterone a problem? I guess I am used to people always worrying that their progesterone levels are too low..

Nezz - sorry to hear you haven't been well - I'm sure it won't make any difference now that you're ok... Good luck for tomorrow...I'll be thinking of you!

Rainbowbabe - DH isn't as keen as I am...but we are also considering transferring 2 if this doesn't work. Our FS is really opposed to it which doesn't help convince DH! He's at least turning the idea over in his mind now though.

So today was awful! I had three follicles worth draining. They only got granulosa cells from the last one so only 2 eggs. Apparently they seem good, but it is just a waiting game now.
    I felt really sad and couldn't hold back my tears. It also hurt quite a lot. Then when I got home I vomited ??? That hasn't happened before.
    Anyway, DH is being amazing and I am starting to feel much better.
    Sorry for the downer....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Nezz - sorry to hear that you have been sick good luck with your transfer tomorrow. How many days is your embie at? Make sure you are really hydrated and you should be right I don't think it will make a difference with your transfer as long as you are feeling better! Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Thanks rainbowbabe my embryo was frozen on day 6 so this is a 6DT for me!