+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/ICSI/FET Dec

Hi everyone, starting a thread to see if anyone else is stimming/FET in December. I've had a BFN in October and having a month off now. So just waiting for AF to arrive in hopefully 10 days. I have a frostie so will be having a FET in Dec if all goes smoothly. Fingers crossed. Anyone else want to wait together and keep each other company?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib

i hope I can join?

I just had my EPU last Tuesday and had to cancel ET due to OHSS risk. Not too sure when AF will be due, but I am assuming it will be around 14 days after pickup.

We have 5 frosties - day 3, so am assuming FET should be around the same time as you!

X
    Last edited by ToniR1411; 10-11-2013 at 17:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Toni, welcome. Wow 5 frosties are fantastic. Sorry to hear about the ohss. Our FET should be only days apart them. We can be FET buddies. Have you done a FET before? I haven't. We've been ttc for close to 2 years now. Had first round of IVF in September. Unfortunate bfn. Fingers crossed the FET works if not will have to stim in January.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were very happy with the frosties. They were frozen at day 3, so I am not too sure if they will be grown out to 5 dayers for transfer. Ended up not having OHSS but am having terrible side and lower back pains still. Originally upset with them cancelling, but I don't think I could have gone through with ET.

This is also my first FET. I am anxious to start and really want AF to arrive. I always find it ironic how much I want the witch to arrive.

I have no idea if I will do a natural or medicated cycle. Do you know what you will be doing? It does look like we will be very close in our cycling. It is lovely to have someone to share the insanity with.

She arrives on time and we can get the ball rolling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!! Sending baby dust to start!! I am starting my third full stim cycle when AF arrives at the end of this month, I have my 'scratch' booked in for the 22nd Nov :-/

We started in May and have done two full stim cycles (1 x down reg & 1 x antagonist) each with a fresh transfer, and 1 x frozen in between - I only got 2 successful embies each time, last one did a double transfer. Oh & endo surgery in between, big year!!

I was initially going to do a FET in January (wanted a break!!) as we were told we got 3 last time so had two transferred and were under the impression we had one frostie until we saw FS who told us it was discarded...hence going again this year!! I am not 100% as to whether I will be doing a transfer yet, see how I pull up after p/u

I have only done one FET and was on a low dose of gonal f, then the trigger needle - not surprisingly it was a lot easier than a stim cycle!!

Numerous people have told me frozen is better mainly because the body is in a better and more natural state!!

Wishing you both the very best!!

Here is hoping we get the best Xmas present ever this year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, I was told no medication required for FET, didn't realise I could have meds. I'm with mivf. They said just blood test and then maybe pessaries after FET if I need it. That's after I kept asking my FS to give me more drugs. I have high amh 55 (apparently average is 14) so my FS gave me low dosage of puregon. And I under stim. Only 6 eggs, and only 2 fertilised. I told him I don't have the money to keep going so please take more risks with me. It's catch 22 yeah. Cos the other side is ohss. As my cycle is around 30-32 days, they will bring me in on day 10 for the first BT. He said they will do FET 2 days after I ovulate.

Welcome rose, your name looks familiar. Were you in sep/oct or oct/nov thread? I was in both but since I'm just waiting I thought to create a new thread for us. You've had a big year. Sorry about that. Did you have a month off in between fresh cycle? What meds are you on this cycle? Down reg or antagonist? I hope you have more embies this cycle and you can keep some for second baby.

I was going to be good and track my ovulation this month. Was hoping somehow miracle can happen with natural conceive. But in the end I didn't track ovulation etc, I'm tired after 2 years if trying. I needed the break and actually enjoying the month off. I can't wait for next cycle to start now. Bring it on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I will join you if that's ok? I will be doing a full stim cycle (my second) in December. Hoping for a Christmas miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JTM, hi.... We were in another thread together. Welcome to this thread! I hope we all get the best Xmas present this year. Are you on down reg or antagonist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I'm starting my cycle December 12th so all going well we should have transfer between Xmas and new year. Final cycle for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join? Minib, I was in the sept/oct thread with you... Also a bfn for me, fingers crossed this is our time! I have started my first long down reg cycle.. Didn't fare so well on my last antagonist cycle
    I have just started lucrin & finished the ocp.
    Kimberly, do you mean this is your absolute final cycle? I really hope this is your sticky bfp cycle xx.
    Hi Toni & Rose... Looking forward to sharing this journey with you too.