+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With my second YES! Got queazy on the park swings - weird pregnant behaviour IMO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I was walking through the shopping centre one afternoon after work and I had the strangest feeling snd thought im going to buy a pregnancy test, we had been trying for a few weeks and the feeling just hit me. I was also 100% sure from day one that I was having a boy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No clue. With all three. I had BFP I day 9 for first 2. 3rd was a shock and af was one week late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep with all 3 I just knew the tests would be positive. I always waited until the day AF was due to test but I just knew the result would be positive each time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kishimojin For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS1 - Nope. We'd been 'trying' (as in unprotected s3x) for about 2 months, and one day I felt dizzy up a ladder painting and I HAD to eat something. My period was a few days late so I went and got a HPT the next day and it was a BFP.

DS2 - Yes. We'd only been trying for a month or 2, and it was about a week before AF was due and I just felt the need to do a HPT (I had no symptoms, and though it was be negative), and got quite a strong positive. I was very surprised, I thought second time around it would take much longer to conceive.
    Last edited by decemberbubba; 09-11-2013 at 19:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds (surprise) - nope. I had been feeling sick for days but put it down to my wisdom teeth being removed. Was late but thought it was coz id been partying hard for 2 weeks. Wasnt until dh said "you are pregnant with a boy" that I thought it actually possible. He was right.

Dd (planned, mmc) - yep. Had to get off the bus because I thought I was going to vomit. Got a bfp the next day but never felt "right" about the pregnancy. We lost her at 13 weeks.

Dd (planned) - nope. We'd been trying for afew months. Was gettibg bfns and convinced I wasn't pregnant. Dh said I definitely was pregnant, with a girl and even bought a couple of gorgeous baby dresses!! Well again he was right :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, no idea, 19weeks when I found out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Ds (surprise) - nope. I had been feeling sick for days but put it down to my wisdom teeth being removed. Was late but thought it was coz id been partying hard for 2 weeks. Wasnt until dh said "you are pregnant with a boy" that I thought it actually possible. He was right.

Dd (planned, mmc) - yep. Had to get off the bus because I thought I was going to vomit. Got a bfp the next day but never felt "right" about the pregnancy. We lost her at 13 weeks.

Dd (planned) - nope. We'd been trying for afew months. Was gettibg bfns and convinced I wasn't pregnant. Dh said I definitely was pregnant, with a girl and even bought a couple of gorgeous baby dresses!! Well again he was right :/

Wow your DH has a sixth sence!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! It sounds so strange but I knew right away. I guess I'm pretty in tune with my body? My GP was a bit doubtful because she'd literally removed my IUD 4 weeks before. I had tested at home and got a BFN on the Sunday. I have an injury that I was given anti inflammatories for but I wouldn't take them because despite the BFN I was convinced I was pregnant. I cautiously explained this to her the next day. She agreed to do the beta hcg bloods and was shocked! She said she could not understand how I felt it even before my BHCG was rising. My DH was not surprised when I told him because he sensed I just knew I was

Thanks
    Reviews
    As weird as it sounds, I felt 'different'... We had only been trying for about a month or two so didn't think it would happen so fast. Then when AF was a couple of days late I knew. I did 2 hpt and they were both positive! I also had a strong feeling right from the start it was a girl... I was right!