+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Rattles? Bloody hell. It's bad enough that there is boys and girls cheese and yoghurt. Dairy products FFS! The saddest part is that people buy them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    There's an online campaign, I think on change.org that asks ToysRUs to stop gender-based marketing. Also came across a Fisher Price advert for rattles for babies- 'diamond ring rattle' for baby girls and ''hammer rattle' for baby boys. Absolutely shocking!
    My DD got given that god awful diamond ring rattle at birth by DP's ex cause its the type of girl she is. I only just pulled it out the other day (DD is 7 months) cause its the only new toy she had and was getting bored and she doesn't even like it. She much prefers her brothers big truck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All three of my boys have played with my dolls that i kept from wen i was a little girl and they are perfectly fine my youngest was even brought a dolls stroller by my friend my other half thought she was crazy but he played with it and he is fine.