+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a surrogate

Hi everyone

My husband and I have exhausted all avenues and are now looking for a surrogate to help us start a family. We have tried IVF many times without success and feel this is our last chance to have the family we have always wanted. We are looking for a gestational surrogate to help us, and we are also looking for an egg donor as I am unable to use my own eggs. We would love to hear from a potential surrogate in Australia who would be willing to get to know us and hopefully give us a chance to be a family.

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gladlt3,

Sorry to hear you have reached the stage of pursuing surrogacy, I wanted to wish you all the best in your journey and I hope your search for your angels is a short one.

As a serial egg donor and soon to be traditional surrogate for Sydney ips I thought I would offer you some info on where I found my ips...

For egg donation there is no better community than egg donation Australia (www. eggdonationaustralia.com.au) for support and to place your ad for a donor. Other good places to search are egg donor angels, Aussie egg donors and fertility connections.

For a surrogate the surrogacy Australia Facebook page is an invaluable resource and many matches have been made there, there is also the surrogacy sisters website (where I found my beautiful ips), fertility connections and egg donation Australia also has a separate area relating to surrogacy.

If you are happy to look a little further afield Eden community and supporting journeys offer some support and the occasional match with predominantly nz based families.

All the best on your search and if you have any questions feel free to message me.
    Amelia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the forum gladlt3!

All the best in your search for an ED and surrogate! Are you considering traditional surrogacy as well? I know it might not be easy to find a TS but then you never know.

Trish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending Positive Vibes ur Way

32 Yr Old Single Mum of 3 on the Gold Coast.. Egg Donor & Considering Surrogacy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey we are from NSW and have the same laws regarding commercial surrogacy and we used surrogacy in Thailand was simple and very quick. State law may ban it however federal law have no issues with it at all, getting bubs passport and citizenship was easy and Oz embassy in Thailand help us through it all.

Email me for more info Cohentobias@hotmail.com