+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OP go get those kiddies and plonk them as close to your neighbours fence as possible and let them scream their little hearts out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unsullied View Post
    It's an acronym for "harden the fück up", primarily used by teenagers. I think Benji was trying to sound cool or ghetto or something
    haha ok thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beefie For This Useful Post:

unsullied  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefie View Post
    haha ok thanks
    My pleasure. And good luck with your neighbours Maybe invite them round for tea!?

Pregalicious is offline "Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiyed View Post
    OP - squirt her with the hose next time
    Other helpful tips include throwing bindi's over the fence, putting dog poo in her letterbox and getting 12 pizzas delivered to her house. :dance:

Of course I am kidding (shifty eyes)

You probably should ignore her

Sent from my ZTE T82

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pregalicious For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (08-11-2013),Taiyed  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unsullied View Post
    It's an acronym for "harden the fück up", primarily used by teenagers. I think Benji was trying to sound cool or ghetto or something
    That's me. The Queen of ghetto!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    That's me. The Queen of ghetto!
    Bahahahaha totally

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Benji  (08-11-2013)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi Beefie, I don't know what to suggest. You said the children are only in the yard for 20 or 30 mins, and you are there with them. You have a good routine, and the children sleep well at night. I have been surprised to learn that my daughters neighbour has been able to hear me and my granddaughter when I am giving her a bath. The houses are so close, if the back door is open, she can hear everything from inside the house. Have you ever spoken to your neighbour? I wonder, have you had any communication with her since this comment? I would be trying to mend some bridges. If you can just let her know when it is likely that the children will be outside, so she can fit her schedule to yours, sort of thing. Im guessing if they are retired, they expect to have total peace and quite, but unfortunately they don't live in a bubble. Marie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

unsullied  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi Beefie, I don't know what to suggest. You said the children are only in the yard for 20 or 30 mins, and you are there with them. You have a good routine, and the children sleep well at night. I have been surprised to learn that my daughters neighbour has been able to hear me and my granddaughter when I am giving her a bath. The houses are so close, if the back door is open, she can hear everything from inside the house. Have you ever spoken to your neighbour? I wonder, have you had any communication with her since this comment? I would be trying to mend some bridges. If you can just let her know when it is likely that the children will be outside, so she can fit her schedule to yours, sort of thing. Im guessing if they are retired, they expect to have total peace and quite, but unfortunately they don't live in a bubble. Marie
    I agree well said

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My main concern would be finding out why my kids cry and scream. All day.

Ignore the neighbour certainly but constant wailing would do anyone's head in. Sorry.

I know kids make noise, that's a given. But from sun up till sun down? Yeah, that would be a bit much.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cicho For This Useful Post:

CMF  (08-11-2013),Stiflers Mom  (08-11-2013),unsullied  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something similar happened to my brother. The neighbour came knocked on his door and complained that the baby was crying for more than five minutes.

Back when we were kids, my dad was kicking a ball around with us in the backyard on a Sunday, his only day off and to spend time with us. The old man next door popped his head over the fence and told us to be quiet because it was a Sunday. My dad basically told him he can play with his kids. He then proceeded to bring out a portable radio to play loud in retaliation. Next thing we hear is his wife screaming. The old man had dropped down dead of a heart attack from stressing himself out. My dad jumped the fence and tried to resuscitate him to no avail.

However, I agree that they should mind their own business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast