Closed Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I did the OPK as a HPT thing few cycles back and had a faint line but no BFP - so don't get too excited by it all
    Boo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    @Leisylou yes I had implantation bleed and went and drowned my sorrows with a couple wines, only to get a BFP the next day! It was pinky red brownish, like normal spotting, but also some more watery red stuff. Sorry if tmi!

All I can say is it felt like AF was on her way, but then it stopped, I had this off and on for 4 days in total, but it's stopped now.

Don't give up hope!!!!! GL!!
    Thanks so much @Bebedayz - I appreciate your message! It has been weird, and very similar to what you describe, some spotting, watery reddy-brown stuff - but that is kind of like how my AF starts, and with the cramps and swollen belly I really think it is AF... Although there has been no 'blood' as such, just a faint colour on the paper when I wipe and a couple of spots on a liner...

I guess a normal AF would mean that today it really kicks in - although my cycles are very light and only last for three days anyway - but if I don't get any more than this light watery stuff today, then I will test on the weekend just in case. It is really helpful to know that you had a few days of this, so it isn't completely out of the question that I could possibly be pregnant - although I'm not hopeful at all.

But thank you again for taking the time to write with your support, it means a lot. xxxxxx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (29-11-2013),KaraB  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any more BFP's ????
    Fingers crossed for everyone xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Thanks so much @Bebedayz - I appreciate your message! It has been weird, and very similar to what you describe, some spotting, watery reddy-brown stuff - but that is kind of like how my AF starts, and with the cramps and swollen belly I really think it is AF... Although there has been no 'blood' as such, just a faint colour on the paper when I wipe and a couple of spots on a liner...

I guess a normal AF would mean that today it really kicks in - although my cycles are very light and only last for three days anyway - but if I don't get any more than this light watery stuff today, then I will test on the weekend just in case. It is really helpful to know that you had a few days of this, so it isn't completely out of the question that I could possibly be pregnant - although I'm not hopeful at all.

But thank you again for taking the time to write with your support, it means a lot. xxxxxx
    My pleasure! I hope you get your BFP soon xx I'm waiting for you to test now ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Any more BFP's ????
    Fingers crossed for everyone xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Can't believe that tomorrow is the end of November!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ikr! I've been so busy at work with EOM that I've not stopped to consider this actually means it's end of the month lol :-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week