Closed Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    @BAKE ok now I don't feel so guilty! I caved and tested this morning as well!!!! Ha ha so much for holding strong til Sunday! I think I was tricking myself into seeing shadows on my IC though.
    Don't get too down just yet Bake. We're not out til the fat lady sings! Or in this case .....the witch arrives. x
    Haha, we are hopeless. I have one IC left in the house, so I am going to not use it tomorrow.

I don't check my CP very often, but I checked this afternoon and it feels low and open to me, same as it normally does before AF (about the only time I ever check it)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry charli
    Xxx
    Congrats to everyone else with their bfp! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies Kara are you able to post the enhanced pic? I threw the test out so I wouldn't obsess.

I'll test tomorrow morn with f m u

Good luck to the other ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This will be my last pic i promise. My second test line seems very strong to me for 12po. Do you think it's likely I O'd earlier so am further along...twins (!) or it's normal?ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385622772.368109.jpg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (28-11-2013),Bebedayz  (28-11-2013),Chillies  (28-11-2013),Summer  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    Ladies I have line eyes...Please tell me I am being stupid! 9dpo today...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's hard to say. Can you take more pictures?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so sad. AF is due tomorrow and all night and today i have had the all too familiar burning cramps that come before she does. It is so unfair and I am so sad. Why does it have to be such a struggle for us to create life when we are so desperate to?

How much can our bodies tolerate of all these injected hormones etc, i am just so sad
    and wonder where along the way things went wrong..
    the lab? the ET? the developing of the follicles? the uterine lining? the embryo itself?

Do you ever wonder why it didn't work? There are a lot of things that are fundamental to the process working.

I recommend this book:
    In Virto Fertilization, The ART of making babies by Dr Geoffrey Sher 2013 edition
    Last edited by Cabbagepatchkid; 28-11-2013 at 17:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm meant to be showing restraint, but I wanted to try the OPK thing mentioned earlier. I did it tonight and there's a shadow. How does this work?
    Isn't there always meant to be a very faint line on an OPK?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    This will be my last pic i promise. My second test line seems very strong to me for 12po. Do you think it's likely I O'd earlier so am further along...twins (!) or it's normal?Attachment 46892
    Mine at 12dpo was like that too but I'm yet to have a scan to determine why?! Eek! Congrats again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    No IB here or spotting, sorry. I think Bebedayz had IB so hopefully she can help. I've read that mid cycle spotting can be due to a hormonal imbalance but FX its Implantation!

Bake- sorry to hear you are feeling out. How many dpo? I felt very out myself and didn't really have any main symptoms, rather lack of pms. Do you check your cervical position? This was an indicator of pg for me- it was high and soft like at O time.
    @Leisylou yes I had implantation bleed and went and drowned my sorrows with a couple wines, only to get a BFP the next day! It was pinky red brownish, like normal spotting, but also some more watery red stuff. Sorry if tmi!

All I can say is it felt like AF was on her way, but then it stopped, I had this off and on for 4 days in total, but it's stopped now.

Don't give up hope!!!!! GL!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    I'm meant to be showing restraint, but I wanted to try the OPK thing mentioned earlier. I did it tonight and there's a shadow. How does this work?
    Isn't there always meant to be a very faint line on an OPK?
    I did the OPK as a HPT thing few cycles back and had a faint line but no BFP - so don't get too excited by it all