Closed Thread
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I am no long feeling very confident, a lot of my "symptoms" have gone except for feeling tired.. And starting to feel a tiny bit crampy... Plus my bbt has had two drops now... I think failure this cycle will hit hard cause its the first one where I know that there are good swimmers there and we did good bd and I know exactly when I O'd etc... Sorry, feeling a bit down today :-(
    Oh bake don't lose hope - do something nice for yourself to cheer up your spirits and put positive thought and energy back into why you want another little person In your life..🌸

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (28-11-2013),KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BAKE - when I got my BFP I didn't have any symptoms. Not a single one. But I got a nice strong positive at 10dpo. The symptoms didn't actually kick in until I was 5 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Bake that really sucks :-(

Hey I just wanted to ask a question of all the ladies who have had their BFPs this month, whether they did have an implanation bleed or not and if so, what that was like?

I'm having a total freak-out here, I am CD22 and I normally have 28 day cycles, but ovulate quite early - and I just went to the loo and wiped and got pink-tinged cm - just like at the very start of AF... I have some cramping too, but can't believe that AF would come randomly on Day 22 for no apparent reason, so am definitely upset that she feels like she's on her way.

Did anyone else have something similar or should I get my head around the fact that it looks like I'm having a 22 day cycle? In the last week I had very sore boobs and today I woke up nauseous, but FFS that could be anything...

Appreciate any feedback, feeling so lost and distressed right now!
    No i havent had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies. Sorry. Sounds positive though !

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Bake that really sucks :-(

Hey I just wanted to ask a question of all the ladies who have had their BFPs this month, whether they did have an implanation bleed or not and if so, what that was like?

I'm having a total freak-out here, I am CD22 and I normally have 28 day cycles, but ovulate quite early - and I just went to the loo and wiped and got pink-tinged cm - just like at the very start of AF... I have some cramping too, but can't believe that AF would come randomly on Day 22 for no apparent reason, so am definitely upset that she feels like she's on her way.

Did anyone else have something similar or should I get my head around the fact that it looks like I'm having a 22 day cycle? In the last week I had very sore boobs and today I woke up nauseous, but FFS that could be anything...

Appreciate any feedback, feeling so lost and distressed right now!
    I was not ttc when I fell pregnant but this is what happened to me during the cycle I fell pregnant in. Although I had brown/redish spotting for a day and It was about a week before my period was due. I think there is a very good chance that this is implantation bleeding. The timing of it is pretty spot on since you are 6 days before af is due You could test in a couple of days I think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Summer  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    BAKE - when I got my BFP I didn't have any symptoms. Not a single one. But I got a nice strong positive at 10dpo. The symptoms didn't actually kick in until I was 5 weeks!
    Thanks hun, but I am 10DPO today and got a nice strong negative this morning (I know I said I wouldn't test till Sunday but what the hey!). It's just bloody depressing - December is month 6 for us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bake if it is implant, then it will be at least a few days before lvls are high enough to detect. Remember they double every day so that's; 1-2-4-8-16. It won't happen over night xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Thanks hun, but I am 10DPO today and got a nice strong negative this morning (I know I said I wouldn't test till Sunday but what the hey!). It's just bloody depressing - December is month 6 for us
    Most of the time you won't get a bfp to show up before 12 DPO in my experience. You're definitely not out of the running yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, what the others have said is true. I might have had an early implant and yours might be a late implanter. You can't really compare. Some women don't have a BFP until a few days after AF is due! It's not over until AF shows. Fingers crossed. x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BAKE ok now I don't feel so guilty! I caved and tested this morning as well!!!! Ha ha so much for holding strong til Sunday! I think I was tricking myself into seeing shadows on my IC though.
    Don't get too down just yet Bake. We're not out til the fat lady sings! Or in this case .....the witch arrives. x

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (28-11-2013),KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positivity girls... I know that there is nothing I can do, I think that's what makes me feel so glum in the tww..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-11-2013)