Closed Thread
Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Princess that sounds really positive! Don't expect to much from an ic, they are great for a lot of things, but picking up at 7dpo may be out of it's capabilities. Pop down to the shops and grab a 3pack if frer. They should show a better line, and you can test a few mornings to see if the line gets stronger.

Shadow, implantation happened, so keep your same process. You know that sperm and egg met, and that egg found a nice spot. Otherwise you wouldn't have had any line at all. Just keep doing what you've been doing babe, you're so close!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (26-11-2013),mumofprincess  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Mrs Tugs, I'm going to do that. Its hard not to get hopes up but I'm trying not too. Wish our bodies just had lights that flashed when we are utd ! Haha
    Will keep you updated.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    So Im about 7dpo today and have woken up feeling very nauseaus. I did an IC and can see a very faint line but its too faint to get a picture of so now I'm convinced its all in my head cause if i am utd and feeling ill surely hcg would be enough to show up.
    When i was pregnant last time, a year ago, i got my bfp at 7dpo so now I expect alot from my body.
    I'm sure i will poas alot and i do have fingers crossed it really is a line (its the most ive ever seen on those sticks) but its probably nothing. I just needed to get it out of my head and I cant tell anyone except you lovely ladies who understand the torment our bodies put us through.

We certainly understand, I am 8dpo and the boobs are really sore and had some really strange twinges yesterday. I am holding out before testing though, the negs break my heart! And I get sore boobs most tww anyway, so trying to not read too much into it! Based on my average 25 days cycle I am due on Friday but hopefully it get a longer LP than 10 days!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use preseed as it worked with two of my pregnancies. The thing that sucks most is that with my blood clotting disorder getting pregnant is only a small step towards actually having a baby. Here's hoping December is lucky for us both, otherwise I'll be camping over Xmas with af and that really sucks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheekime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx princess!!! X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkIsTheNewBlack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    We certainly understand, I am 8dpo and the boobs are really sore and had some really strange twinges yesterday. I am holding out before testing though, the negs break my heart! And I get sore boobs most tww anyway, so trying to not read too much into it! Based on my average 25 days cycle I am due on Friday but hopefully it get a longer LP than 10 days!
    I get really sore boobs too then about 2 days before AF they stop hurting. Ive had AF like twinges and nausea but im trying not to get hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekime View Post
    I use preseed as it worked with two of my pregnancies. The thing that sucks most is that with my blood clotting disorder getting pregnant is only a small step towards actually having a baby. Here's hoping December is lucky for us both, otherwise I'll be camping over Xmas with af and that really sucks!
    I have 2 blood clotting disorders and a cavernoma in my brain so Im the same. After 4 m/c i cant believe Im still trying!
    Hope your lucky this month x

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheNewBlack View Post
    Fx princess!!! X
    Thank you !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10dpo, bfn yesterday. No pms symptoms or Pg symptoms either.... Except a lack of thick creamy cm I get before AF. In fact its kinda "watery" if anything but hardly any of it... Hmm...also libido is active- usually disappears before AF. I am due for AF between the day before yesterday and tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    So Im about 7dpo today and have woken up feeling very nauseaus. I did an IC and can see a very faint line but its too faint to get a picture of so now I'm convinced its all in my head cause if i am utd and feeling ill surely hcg would be enough to show up.
    When i was pregnant last time, a year ago, i got my bfp at 7dpo so now I expect alot from my body.
    I'm sure i will poas alot and i do have fingers crossed it really is a line (its the most ive ever seen on those sticks) but its probably nothing. I just needed to get it out of my head and I cant tell anyone except you lovely ladies who understand the torment our bodies put us through.

Sounding good!! What is IC though...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 2

Brought myself this is it arrived today - my naturopath suggested I get a " fertility goddess" she's a symbol of being a women and fertile ... It's just like a crystal or anything like that to calm and remind you when things are getting tough ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385427376.746926.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385427384.481317.jpg

Isn't age gorgeous reminds me a African mummy breast feeding 4 children and peaceful and calm ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Soph- ic is internet cheapie

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post: