Closed Thread
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh it's because I think the gap will be too huge and we will be too old if it takes ages and ages.. This was always a "let's give it a shot and see what happens" kind of exercise anyway, we would not be devistated if we don't get another baby, we are already blessed with two healthy kiddies. But of course, that said - I would really really love for it to happen..

That all said - my boobs are really sore and my coffee tastes like ****... Can someone slap me and tell me you can't have symptoms on 7dpo?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You definitely can have symptoms at 7dpo Bake. Hopefully its a good sign for you. Im in limbo land now. I've been spotting for 5 days brown discharge. Its very very light and seems to have stopped today. Im not sure if its implantation bleeding or spotting b4 af arrives. I thought for sure that af would arrive today as I had the cramps last night but nothing this morning. Poas and still a negative. I had a d&c 7 weeks ago and not sure if Im having weird af's. My bb's are sore but thats about it. Im 12dpo so its a wait and see approach atm. The wait is absolutely killing me arggggghhhhhhh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thirsty For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsMac and Mrstugs.
    Maybe I'll test on Friday then. I think I od somewhere between 15th and 19th.
    So counting from 19th to be safe, Friday should be 10DPO. C'mon Friday!
    Fingers crossed we made a birthday baby! Ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Oh it's because I think the gap will be too huge and we will be too old if it takes ages and ages.. This was always a "let's give it a shot and see what happens" kind of exercise anyway, we would not be devistated if we don't get another baby, we are already blessed with two healthy kiddies. But of course, that said - I would really really love for it to happen..

That all said - my boobs are really sore and my coffee tastes like ****... Can someone slap me and tell me you can't have symptoms on 7dpo?
    Ha ha ha my husband said id like to have the last one conceived atleast by 30 yrs old( in march )
    I said what does it stop working and fall off once you hit 30. ☺️😜😝 he's funny
    He doesn't want to be "old either"
    We're totally in the same boat without ds 6 , but he would definatly like a baby brother or sister - check under my shirt nearly every week ... One In there yet mummy to cute

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (25-11-2013),Chillies  (25-11-2013),KaraB  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I had nausia last wednesday, and dizzy spells nausia most of thursday. I had my faint lines thursday (not sure about wednesday I hadnt tested). If implantation has occured (possible from about 4dpo) and theres hcg in your system its totally possible to be feeling symptoms!

Sorry I'm not much help with the whole "hold on to test"

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks shadow!! The coffee tasting like sh!t might have been the crappy long life milk I used to make it, and I get sore boobs every cycle.... Trying to stay calm till Dec hits, I would love to hold off testing till 14 DPO though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks shadow!! The coffee tasting like sh!t might have been the crappy long life milk I used to make it, and I get sore boobs every cycle.... Trying to stay calm till Dec hits, I would love to hold off testing till 14 DPO though
    Fx for you I'm glad I held out, but also glad I knew! I thought I was dying Last night with the cramps, id had panadol and was sitting on the toilet squirming and twisting in pain crying...

I was almost to the point that I was going to get df to call the hospital, but whatever it was must have passed and it eased, I managed to get some sleep, and woke to a pretty nasty sight, but am pain free today and its just like a normal af.

Heading to the doctors anyway as I think ds has tonsillitis. Barely eating, high temps, clingy and tells me he is sore "in there" while pointing to the back of his throat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two days til testing and NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

No spotting. Definite signs of PMS (which, as I understand it, will happen - BFP or no!), and the last few months I've had spotting before AF (or a trickle start? TMI but it's kinda weird...). Soooooooo.... FX for Wednesday Had the somewhat disappointing realisation that if I don't get my BFP this week, AF is, in all likelihood, going to show up just in time for my first anniversary T_T SO EVERYONE! PLEASE! Send BFP thoughts my way haha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biscuitfeatures For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (26-11-2013),KaraB  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooooooh fx biscuit! No news is definitely good news!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

biscuitfeatures  (25-11-2013),KaraB  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Fx for you I'm glad I held out, but also glad I knew! I thought I was dying Last night with the cramps, id had panadol and was sitting on the toilet squirming and twisting in pain crying...

I was almost to the point that I was going to get df to call the hospital, but whatever it was must have passed and it eased, I managed to get some sleep, and woke to a pretty nasty sight, but am pain free today and its just like a normal af.

Heading to the doctors anyway as I think ds has tonsillitis. Barely eating, high temps, clingy and tells me he is sore "in there" while pointing to the back of his throat

Oh that sounds horrible, you poor thing :-(