Closed Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Good luck you to. Felicia now I get to play spot the other bub hubber on Heron Island.
    No way .... Ha ha how funny we will be there from the 27th
    This is our second trip and just love watching the turtles lay every night it's a surreal experience!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    So exciting shadow and Felicia! lots of ewcm can be a sign of pregnancy. A couple of times when I have been pregnant I went to the doctors thinking something was wrong and getting swabbed for infection and it came back all clear. It was only then that I tested for pregnancy and it was positive. I have everything crossed for you both
    Thanks Kara- I'll get the wheels in motion of investigation ( blood test) if af doesn't arrive by Monday night

I'm actually pretty chilled about it - weird
    There's nothing I can do about it except wait so I figure I'm not googling or anything or obsessing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You have such an awesome attitude about it all Felicia, it's inspiring how chilled you are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    No way .... Ha ha how funny we will be there from the 27th
    This is our second trip and just love watching the turtles lay every night it's a surreal experience!
    We'll be there from the 24th, its our third trip. I wanted to spend Christmas day on the beach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    We'll be there from the 24th, its our third trip. I wanted to spend Christmas day on the beach.
    Well enjoy as I know you will !!! 🐢🐢🐢🐢
    Hopefully u see turtles hatching - we did last time cutest thing I've ever seen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    You have such an awesome attitude about it all Felicia, it's inspiring how chilled you are
    This will be my last pregnancy and child when it happens I truely do want to enjoy every moment even the 2ww😝

Its weird though ... I was more obsessed with dpo ..in the 2ww . And totally gone from my mind now that Af late ... Ha ha don't understand it ...

I'd like to be relaxed when I find out if I am , and relaxed if af arrives
    I don't want to convince myself I am then af arrives

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumma's,
    I am joining you for the 2WW..... praying that my embryo (transfered IVF ET last week) is implanting and although I really hoped for a girl,
    I am now desperate to have either a girl or boy! The love I have for my potential person growing inside of me is so strong that I think I would be more than devastated if it did not eventuate.
    Baby Blessings to all xoxoxoxoxoxox Nutty November !!!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cabbagepatchkid For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-11-2013),Stregaxxx  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbagepatchkid View Post
    Hi mumma's,
    I am joining you for the 2WW..... praying that my embryo (transfered IVF ET last week) is implanting and although I really hoped for a girl,
    I am now desperate to have either a girl or boy! The love I have for my potential person growing inside of me is so strong that I think I would be more than devastated if it did not eventuate.
    Baby Blessings to all xoxoxoxoxoxox Nutty November !!!!!
    Very very very best of luck for you !!! What an exciting journey.
    Wish you the best and a hail storm/ shower and tornado of baby dust coming your way!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Cabbagepatchkid  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I keep thinking shes here (tmi) It feels wet so I go pee and check, only to see plain white paper when I wipe. (is it only me who insists on buying pain white non printed toilet paper in the tww??)
    I've never actually gone so far as to buy plain, but I know exactly what u mean - there's a pink line print on our tp and once when I was wiping I saw it and freaked out thinking it was blood (very early in cycle) but it was just the pink with cm over it haha. So yes I completely understand!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I have been stalking this thread for a couple of days and this morning tested. Last period was 2nd nov, next one due 1st dec. I'm approx 10 days past o I suspect. This was my test ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385250746.414768.jpg so hopping it sticks! Good luck to everyone else!!!