Closed Thread
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out for November, AF has arrived. I'm heading over to December and hope to see none of you there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Hi ladies, I can see a few familiar names - I haven't been on since July , need a brain clearing brake and some serious body work.... I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance , and I was right!!!!!
    Naturopath app and a bucket of alternative tests, salvia hormone and liver tests confirmed I wasn't producing enough hormones to even ovulate and not enough to make the living if my uterus comfy .... So a bucket of herbal tablets every morning 14 to be exact ... And within 1 month I ovulate ( august)
    Had a 3 month brake of not ttc to give time for my levels to rises naturally ... Now I'm back in the game and feeling the best I've ever felt, no bad af , they just come and go , no sore boobs , no head aches and not pms ... Feel like a new women I could kiss the naturopath ... So I'll stay on all my tablets till I fall pregnant and see how we go!!!
    Super exciting
    Good luck ladies and hope Santa brings us all bfp
    I got a postive lh surge last night at 7pm day 14 of cycle and confirmed it passed with a test today at 2pm
    Go swimmers go go go!!!
    Attachment 45720
    Hi and welcome back,

I hope you get your bfp soon.

I'm wondering if my hormones may be out of wack. Can I ask what made you think this about yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    OMG... The green eyed monster rears her ugly head again. Just found out ANOTHER of our close friends are pregnant. I have never been a jealous person until now. That makes 4 in the last 2 months. The only one I'm happy for and excited about is my sister in law. WHAT THE FECK IS WRONG WITH ME!

Has anyone else been through this or am I just Being mental right now?
    I think what your feeling is totally normal.

Since I've been TTC I've known of 3 woman falling preggers the first month and their all over 30. Makes me jealous as hell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Awwwww wow! How tiny, and yes your a mummy! I am a mummy to my two furkids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    NAAAWWWW... How cute! I love ferrets. I so miss my baby girl Jedda, she was the best pet ever! CONGRATULATIONS NewMrs and mummy ferret!
    Got a better photo. Looks like 6 bubbies..

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 2dpo but my face has been so hot for the past 3-4 days and my breasts are very tender. I am also going to the toilet more. Do you think it's a positive sign or all in my head? I'm worried it's all in my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting to go crazy with this waiting business...

On another note I've been doing a liver detox and watching what I eat to try and increase my chances...about 2kg loss this week which I'm happy with, another 15 or more would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And newmrs those babies are so cute!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Hi and welcome back,

I hope you get your bfp soon.

I'm wondering if my hormones may be out of wack. Can I ask what made you think this about yourself?

I had heavy periods with clots and bleeding really heavy and sore sore sore boobs- had like 4 lumps in each one , all gone now!!!

Also didn't have much ovulation cm and always pain on my right hand side for a week after ovulation - turns out the hormonal imbalance was turning the egg that was meant to be released into a cyst...
    I have had blood tests for years... Showed my hormone levels " normal"
    I actually had a salvia hormone test $200 but well worth it - gave me an exact level on each hormone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Starting to go crazy with this waiting business...

On another note I've been doing a liver detox and watching what I eat to try and increase my chances...about 2kg loss this week which I'm happy with, another 15 or more would be great!
    Well done! What liver detox are you doing? I'm focussing on my diet at the moment and aiming for a 1.5kg p/w loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Well done! What liver detox are you doing? I'm focussing on my diet at the moment and aiming for a 1.5kg p/w loss.
    It's called cleanseu, I bought it at go vita! Good luck to you