Closed Thread
Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    So I had the little red clot ( looked like lining ) this morning at 6pm and nothing at all since except heaps of cm.....

Sit tight and wait for Afro show or not
    Ooh sounds promising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I got the ones from pregnancyshop.com.au they worked great
    I got mine from here too, arrived yesterday in the mail and I did a test this morning but also used an expensive one and they both showed a feint line so I know these IC's work now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emsy82 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh have been testing with frer - seen naturopath today and she said that she happy with all my hormone functions and cycles and we keeping my herbs as is ... She said she didn't want to say it but sounds like I'm pregnant and to test Friday/ Saturday if my periods don't arrive
    I showed her my opk she said text book perfect a lh surge should only last 12/24 then drop away - and wants me to tests this month to make sure ( if it lasts any longer can be signs of cysts on ovary)
    Which I had pain all cycle right side up until 4 days ago... Most cyst go away after 2 cycles but if I have pain again going to have ultrasound to confirm if there is one there

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm a bit of ewcm just now, but I am pretty sure I O'd on Monday, so hopefully just a bit of extra! I have not had so much ewcm before this cycle, totally recommend the red grapefruit juice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Hmmm a bit of ewcm just now, but I am pretty sure I O'd on Monday, so hopefully just a bit of extra! I have not had so much ewcm before this cycle, totally recommend the red grapefruit juice!
    Fingers crossed bake... Maybe 2 eggs he he

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh have been testing with frer - seen naturopath today and she said that she happy with all my hormone functions and cycles and we keeping my herbs as is ... She said she didn't want to say it but sounds like I'm pregnant and to test Friday/ Saturday if my periods don't arrive
    I showed her my opk she said text book perfect a lh surge should only last 12/24 then drop away - and wants me to tests this month to make sure ( if it lasts any longer can be signs of cysts on ovary)
    Which I had pain all cycle right side up until 4 days ago... Most cyst go away after 2 cycles but if I have pain again going to have ultrasound to confirm if there is one there
    Sounds good! And thanks for the lh surge info, mine was definitely only one day the day before and after were almost but not quite positives and I didn't bother testing today... Fx for you, and I am feeling good about this month for me too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Its sounding so promising for you felicia!! I honestly think you will be pleasantly suprised friday

Afm, cramping and some cm this afternoon. They are my normal pre-af signs....that and wanting to cause df pain because he annoys me lol. He has been annoying me for the last 6 weeks... So I can't tell if thats af or not

In other news, my mum asked if I had something to share (she knows we are ttc) as this morning ds' apparently told her mummy had a baby sister in her belly. I haven't mentioned this to him recently, and at the time I was inside talking about adelaide to my bestie!

Akward! Trying to act shocked and brush it off at the same time with bestie there as she doesn't know we are ttc.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 20-11-2013 at 14:59.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed bake... Maybe 2 eggs he he
    Umm no thanks! One is enough :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - just keeping my feet firmly planted on the ground and waiting to see what Friday brings .... Maybe I have a sneaky little bfp in there !!!

I'm not buying any frer until Saturday maybe

Very interesting about lh surge... My naturopath is wonderful and a world if knowledge she gave me a whole booklet on egg production , sperm production and pre conception stuff all written by her!

I do gym 4 days a week and this morning had personal training ... I've decided I'm growing arm muscles instead ha ha ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384923753.368144.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (20-11-2013),Bebedayz  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - just keeping my feet firmly planted on the ground and waiting to see what Friday brings .... Maybe I have a sneaky little bfp in there !!!

I'm not buying any frer until Saturday maybe

Very interesting about lh surge... My naturopath is wonderful and a world if knowledge she gave me a whole booklet on egg production , sperm production and pre conception stuff all written by her!

I do gym 4 days a week and this morning had personal training ... I've decided I'm growing arm muscles instead ha ha Attachment 46476
    Nice one, I am going to boxing tonight... Love it!!