Closed Thread
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1000
  1. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry felicia but that clot is interesting. 12dpo it could very well be a, late implantation? Especially if theres nothing else?

    I'm feeling a bit qeuesy this morning with that watery mouth feeling not sure what the go is. Its too early for morning sickness, I think? I never got it at all with ds....maybe something I ate?

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (20-11-2013)

  3. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked
    1,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very interesting isn't it- I took test this morning bfn....
    Here's hoping
    But I def feel like af is coming
    It was bright red- lining looking ??

    How many dpo are you... I got quite sick very very early with my ds that was my first symptom

  4. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've heard it could take a few days for a bfp after implantation...

    Im due friday too.

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #444
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Bfn ladies
    12dpo today

    I can just feel monthlys are coming

    That means I'll be due 20th December .... I guess I'll be seeing some of you lovely waddling dh jocks in between legs ladies in December 😝😝😝

    Maybe I'll use the withdrawal method this month it seems to have more luck than my method ATM ....
    Poo to that bfn :-(

  6. #445
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Very interesting isn't it- I took test this morning bfn....
    Here's hoping
    But I def feel like af is coming
    It was bright red- lining looking ??

    How many dpo are you... I got quite sick very very early with my ds that was my first symptom
    Sense of smell was my first symptom with my first and a nervous feeling in my tummy with my second...

  7. #446
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    222
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Guess my pelvic floor muscles are weak as ****. It floods out as he pulls out... You much have a very strong Virginia ;-)
    Lol! We all have our talents

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (20-11-2013)

  9. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,947
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,484
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    One night off and there is a novel to read - a very explicit one!!!
    What about a towel ladies - or is that too prepared??!

    Felicia - I hope AF doesn't come by hon. The months are too long.
    Ted a) normally caught off guard when one jumps the other, towels at other end of the house
    But more importantly b) I don't want to have to wash our TWO towels a week let alone the hundred that would be required if used every bd!
    No, jocks are already going in the wash anyway, so they aren't increasing the washing load :-)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Stregaxxx  (20-11-2013)

  11. #448
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,947
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,484
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    So sorry felicia but that clot is interesting. 12dpo it could very well be a, late implantation? Especially if theres nothing else?

    I'm feeling a bit qeuesy this morning with that watery mouth feeling not sure what the go is. Its too early for morning sickness, I think? I never got it at all with ds....maybe something I ate?

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I was seriously disgustingly ill last night, and I haven't even O'ed yet haha so mine wasn't pg related unfortunately! Fx yours is!!!
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 20-11-2013 at 10:07.

  12. #449
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Ted a) normally caught off guard when one jumps the other, towels at other end of the house
    But more importantly b) I don't want to have to wash our TWO towels a week let alone the hundred that would be required if used every bd!
    No, jocks are already going in the wash anyway, so they aren't increasing the washing load :-)
    Fair enough - way too many loads it seems!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 20-11-2013 at 13:07. Reason: sp.mistake

  13. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    One night off and there is a novel to read - a very explicit one!!!
    What about a towel ladies - or is that too prepared??!

    Felicia - I hope AF doesn't come by hon. The months are too long.
    Yup I'm a prepared Girl Scout with a hand towel when TTC, otherwise it's tissues!!!

    Haha the penis beaker!!! That killed me, I'll never look at a glass of water next to a bed the same way ;-)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Nutty November Testing Thread 2013
    By BoxCat in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 998
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 09:24
  2. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1110
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:10
  3. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!