Closed Thread
Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    ���������������� �������ha ha ha I'm seriously laughing my head off.... Cause I forgot about the undies he took off ... That's defiantly the fav choice....
    I think I like it alittle better with only a couple of us left ... We can be light hearted about things

On the other hand I think I'm gonna test tomorrow 12dpo....
    Just to make sure
    I tryed to hold out...
    Good luck hun!!! At 12dpo, your chances of getting an accurate result (seeing a bfp correctly) are much greater

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    I'm already in December testing but I like to hang back and see the outcomes of the rest if you!

I'm sooo glad I did...
    Me too, I've been checking out this thread every day - I was in the #1 thread but got AF so am out until December, but still keeping up to date with everyone. Have been having a good old laugh at everyone's posts :-) Just to keep in theme, I used withdrawal as the main method of contraception for 20 years - with the Billings method and condoms at ovulation as well - and haven't been on BC since I was a teenager.

There was always a belly mess to clean up - had to laugh at grabbing the closest piece of clothing off the floor - does everyone do that?! lol At least there was no "penis dunking" going on - did you guys read about that?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...-1226737972446

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Good luck hun!!! At 12dpo, your chances of getting an accurate result (seeing a bfp correctly) are much greater
    Thanks , I'll be sure to post in the morning - then atleast I can get ready for af and concentrate on next cycle :-)

Or maybe not :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Me too, I've been checking out this thread every day - I was in the #1 thread but got AF so am out until December, but still keeping up to date with everyone. Have been having a good old laugh at everyone's posts :-) Just to keep in theme, I used withdrawal as the main method of contraception for 20 years - with the Billings method and condoms at ovulation as well - and haven't been on BC since I was a teenager.

There was always a belly mess to clean up - had to laugh at grabbing the closest piece of clothing off the floor - does everyone do that?! lol At least there was no "penis dunking" going on - did you guys read about that?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...-1226737972446

xxx
    I heard about this a while ago! Lmao but I guess everyone has their weird quirks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg the beaker!!! That's seriously creepy haha. DH gets the bathroom first, and I shove his jocks between my legs until he's done XD

Our first month ttc we had a toilet paper roll on my bedside table to catch it, but tbh the undies is the easiest haha. In the movies they always make out like he can just pull out and it all stays in neat and tidy until an hour later when she stands up and goes to the bathroom. Heck no!! Wish those swimmers didn't need quite so much excess goop to keep them happy lol :-/

I actually wear a panty liner sometimes after going to the bathroom, I hate that feeling of even though you've been to the bathroom there's always gonna get a bit wet afterwards haha.
    Have I gone too far into tmi realm?? :-P

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (20-11-2013),NewMrs  (19-11-2013),Summer  (19-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I are in hysterics as I attempt to read this thread to him. MrsTugs, that is exactly what we do, just didn't want to take it that extra further. IM SO GLAD YOU DID!!! I'm so glad I'm not alone.
    MrsTugs you are too funny!!! That is GOLD! And never TMI!

Topaz, there's more than one of us here that can relate, hahahahaha!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOOOH...BAHAHAHA... YUUUUCK!!! DH dashes off to the bathroom while I lay on my back for 15 mins so I don't loose any of those little swimmers. I reckon I'd have a heart attack if he washed his junk in anything on the bedside table.
    Oh yeah, if my man washed his bits from the bedside drinking glass I reckon I'd be turned off for at least, oh, a year. Dunking junk in beaker = vagina closed for business!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (19-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does that mean I'm allowed to squat over a beaker for as quick splash ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (20-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha ha ha
    I actually brought panty liners today.... Not for af but for after bd... I always use them!!!

And I literally do the same his pj pants or jocks between my legs and waddle to the bathroom .... Hilarious
    We all have the same methods of catch and clean up ha ha ha ha
    Love it!!!
    This is much better than being sad about bfn or af!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We all get embarrassed about our silly things but the truth is we all have the same dirty secrets
    It just takes tat first person to admit them lol. I'm usually happy to be that person!!! XD

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (19-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (20-11-2013)