Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I was in your fs room the other week for something and his nurse that was on was so nice
    That's awesome to hear. The staff I have met so far all seem so nice and approachable. I'm looking forward to just getting started, esp with tests to see what's actually happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    12 dpo I can tweak a line but I'm pretty sure it's just a shadow Attachment 45901Attachment 45902Attachment 45903
    I'm not sure if I can see it or not. Not sure if it just hasn't photographed well. Fx if it is that it's darker in the next few days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely exhausted and slept through my alarm this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    LOL I hear ya ive gone nuts this month i tell ya and i didn't even ovulate this month which was the worst only to add insult to find out my brother and SIL are pregnant and weren't trying....I've lost my S**T ......so ive googled home insemination kits that's about to happen in 14 days time im sick of pay FS bills currently owe $440 and due for another $220 in a few days time can't keep doing it ill be a bitter poor P***ed off dachshaund lady.

I'm keep my fingers crossed and trying to stay positive but sometimes its so hard and fustrating constantly focusing on it so much and it consuming so much time and then only to be met with disappointment.

At least I got to enjoy some good wine and food since i know i didnt ovulate.

Does anyone know if there is a December thread started yet?
    Hugs! That all sounds really stressful. I'm still waiting to O myself so hoping this is not all in vain as well!

Sorry if I sound a bit ignorant but can you explain the home insemination kit to me and how you can use that instead I'd paying FS?

Thanks and I hope next cycle is the one for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!! I was going to join this thread over the weekend but wasn't sure when my test date would be as I had had no af since removal of implanon. did a test yesterday at 2am in the morning, while I was up for my many trips to the toilet, and what do you know... BFP!! Yay. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone, hope to see you in the "expecting" forums soon!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chan79 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chan79 View Post
    Hi girls!!! I was going to join this thread over the weekend but wasn't sure when my test date would be as I had had no af since removal of implanon. did a test yesterday at 2am in the morning, while I was up for my many trips to the toilet, and what do you know... BFP!! Yay. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone, hope to see you in the "expecting" forums soon!!
    Oooooh wow.... Congrats how many weeks do you think you are???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

chan79  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Oooooh wow.... Congrats how many weeks do you think you are???
    I'm thinking 2 weeks past ovulation/conception, so four weeks. Due 21/7/2014 I think. which would be nice as it is my Dad's birthday a week later and this will be his first grandchild!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chan79 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    CD29, 9DPO. Tested this am, BFN *TMI WARNING* right nipple is a little sore and OMG, the ah hum... Wind. I'm also feeling crampy. The wind and cramps are usual signs of AF but usually don't come until after AF shows her ugly head. Not to mention b!tchy according to DH, I don't see it lol... Why does my own body confuse me with these trivial signs... I haven't been symptom spotting at all this cycle but due to being uncomfortable it's hard not to pay attention.

I'm over this cycle!
    I was exactly the same before my bfp!! fingers crossed, you are only 9 dpo. anything can happen at this stage

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chan79 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off to December had bloods done today, as I work in a hospital thought I'd taken advantage, I also have my post D&C check up tomorrow so wanted to know for sure, level is <1.7 at 12 dpo means a BFN!! Hope I don't see you ladies in the next thread, but I'll still stalk here the rest of this month to see what happens!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-11-2013)