+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think that's who I went to, a sports Dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have it, but not on the heels of my foot, but off to the side of it... sort of near where my arch meets my heel on the inside.

I get a little tender lump when it plays up.

I haven't bothered with treatment... just getting a diagnosis is hard enough... stuffing around with treatments wastes even more time and money.

I am like that with most things though. Mine flares up, then goes away... then comes back again. It seems to have improved with weight loss, but still flares up every so often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Plantar fasciitis?

I used to have it, got really bad at one point but no longer suffer at all!

I agree with others, you need to see a good physio!

I went for multiple sessions plus did the stretches he instructed me to do. Also wore orthotic inserts in my shoes and avoided high heels.

Now I don't need inserts and can wear heels again without any trouble.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw a physio and did all the exercises and got orthotics about 4 months ago. I never really got any relief for longer than an hour tops. The pain has never gone away like it has for pp its been constantly there for 6 months.

I had the cortisone done today and man did that hurt, my foots still to sore to bear any weight on it so i wont know for a few days if its helped or not.

The radiologist advised me to speak to my dr again after they did my ultrasound they were going to send him another report because the tear is getting worse and I need to get in to see the surgeon sooner and get it fixed.

But man the cortisone hurt like a bish.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app