+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Is there a website that finds the cheapest price for a product?

I'm probably looking for something that doesn't exist, but I'm wondering if there is a website that I can go to where you type in what you're looking to buy and it searches the web for the cheapest price? I think I'm looking for something impossible because there is an indefinite number of websites in the world but thought u should just check!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Myshopping . Com . Au does that, but they don't show every website.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    There's a website called Get Price that might be worth trying?

I tend to google the exact name of the product I'm looking for and just trawl through the links. Sometimes Get Price will come up in the searches and it's not a bad guide.

A friend of mine uses Lasoo a lot, but I think it only brings up stuff that's currently advertised in specials catalogues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    what kinds of the product you are looking for?

if you are looking for those items, kids toothbrush, toothpaste, washing bag, skin care , pond's or olay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never found one that's totally independent. They are almost all paid by certain companies to list the product and therefore you don't get every website. I use google shopping, they aren't independent but seem to have the largest range of results. It all depends on what you're looking for.

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sub

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app