+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I really don't feel confident in my educator. I'm the second GD case she's ever had that needed insulin and she doesn't seem sure of herself at all. And there is stuff all info on the internet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, apparently at this late stage what is happening may not be linked to the placenta. I have to go into hospital if I have any further concerns (eg movement etc) for monitoring etc but other than that, this can happen

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kleep81 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How is everyone going? Good luck over xmas, I hope you get to enjoy some normal peoples food without crazy levels xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies! How are you all I'm now 38+5 and am booked in for a VBAC induction on Saturday!!!!! Really nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleep81 View Post
    Ladies! How are you all I'm now 38+5 and am booked in for a VBAC induction on Saturday!!!!! Really nervous!
    Good luck! How exciting.

I'm doing ok. Dd is 9days old and is perfect so far. We spent a week in and out if hospital. We got out then I had to go back because I got a nasty infection. Hopefully on the mend now though.

In so glad to be rid of the glucometer and insulin. I'm finding it hard to go back to eating normal though. I still worry about what im eating and feel bad if I have a chocolate or piece of cake ect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Good luck! How exciting.

I'm doing ok. Dd is 9days old and is perfect so far. We spent a week in and out if hospital. We got out then I had to go back because I got a nasty infection. Hopefully on the mend now though.

In so glad to be rid of the glucometer and insulin. I'm finding it hard to go back to eating normal though. I still worry about what im eating and feel bad if I have a chocolate or piece of cake ect.
    Not good re the infection! I hope things are better for you now I know what you mean re the insulin etc, I'm counting down the days

Excellent work re eating habits I'm going to try and be more mindful this pregnancy around of what I eat regularly now. One good thing about GD is you learn what you should and should not be eating. You eat so healthy for bub and yourself and generally come out feeling so much better

CONGRATULATIONS on your little bub!! 10 days old? How precious! What did you end up having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good re the infection! I hope things are better for you now I know what you mean re the insulin etc, I'm counting down the days

Excellent work re eating habits I'm going to try and be more mindful this pregnancy around of what I eat regularly now. One good thing about GD is you learn what you should and should not be eating. You eat so healthy for bub and yourself and generally come out feeling so much better

CONGRATULATIONS on your little bub!! 10 days old? How precious! What did you end up having?
    I had a little girl on 17/12. 3.72kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!! may I ask her name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!! may I ask her name?
    I shall pm you

Thanks
    Reviews
    munchkin275, cairnsmummy, how are you both going?