+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miados - did the Asian salad have a sweet sauce? I've been tricked with salads before. I've also had massive readings after Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls. Have you been sleeping ok? Are you feeling unwell?

Stress, sickness and sleep deprivation all effect levels

Hope they've evened out this morning for you it can be really upsetting when your trying to do the right thing but can't control it it's not your fault!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes well im 38 weeks today so feeling a bit unwell normal pregnancy stuff and tired goes with the territory! I know about the salad dressings trap I fallen before so the dressing was omitted from my serving. The lamb was done sweet chilli. The Asian green were sweet as in baby cabbage and carrots. But yes eaten it before no worries.

Levels this morning were 5.2 fasting so not bad. Just a random I guess. Ill monitor today and if its still all out of whack ill email my endo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I did my GTT last Saturday and haven't heard from my doctor yet. How long did it take for you to get your results? I'm starting to get a bit anxious, I just want to know it already! My fasting level wasn't good, the lady said that it was 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish30 View Post
    Hi everyone, I did my GTT last Saturday and haven't heard from my doctor yet. How long did it take for you to get your results? I'm starting to get a bit anxious, I just want to know it already! My fasting level wasn't good, the lady said that it was 6.
    I got my results the same day. I would say no news is good news.

Has anyone had a level after a meal that was 3.4?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got mine a week later at my anc appt.

Munch, lowest I've had was 3.9, so I had a few jelly beans.

Saw diab today, yes allergic to lantus, basically just put up with it. Trialling alco swaps on the injection site to see if that makes a difference. Dose increased so now on 16-10-0-35.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my results a day or so later.

No my lowest ever bsl reading has been 5.1.

IndigoJ - have your levels been consistantly perfect after dinner for it to be 0 insulin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, they are mostly good though, every now and then ill have a high reading, but not often at all (once a week maybe) and then they are 7.2 at the most. Dinner is easier for me as I just have steak vegies and a small amount of rice (most nights).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just asking as my breaky and lunch ones have always been under 7 but im still on 6 units novorapid with those meals and he just put it up to 8 last week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in. Hows everybody been going this week with levels and diets?

Mine (stupid hormones) have been all over the place. My c sec is this Thursday and my endo has put my insulin up slightly. But needless to say bubs a great size about 3kg they think so they are not really concerned. Even said I can indulge the night before the op if I wish! Im so having mashed potatoes dont care if its just a plate full of that! Lol. Followed by some apple pie and icecream!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going as well as can be expected. Fasting levels are still rising even with big jumps in insulin. Im thinking they will push induction onto me a bit more especially as my levels are not stable. I've been on insulin for a month and can count on one hand, fasting levels that are under 5.5.

Still allergic, and getting more so. I get bruises from the injection, which then turn red and raised and itchy, then they turn back into bruises. I'm multicoloured! My novorapid is now giving me a reaction too (a circle of small hives rather than one big welt).

Bub has been very quiet the past few days for some reason. It has been very worrying. I got a quick ctg on Sunday night after a day of no movement. She was fine. I had my first routine ctg today. Baby was really excited and moving heaps. I was getting 5min (1min) contractions throughout, prelabour, but I hope it doesn't last long.

I've started my natural induction methods. I've been eating dates (which surprisingly, have been great for my levels, I chop them up and add them to my fruit salad). Expressing, which I'm worried about. I need colostrum, but I think I still have a mix of milk/colostrum as I'm still feeding ds2, I don't know if it's going to be good enough for bub. Dp gets home in a week, so he can help too

I have a growth scan on wed as well as diab/anc (and possibly a ctg?), then another ctg on friday. Id love to know what they are looking for with the ctgs!

Only a few more days for you! Enjoy your Apple pie