Closed Thread
Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Koschick, congratulations on your BFP! Hopefully we can keep making the bfp section grow over the next few weeks.
    Only 1dp5dt and im already starting thw crazies. . Much earlier than last time. This is going to be a long two weeks.
    Lemon pancakes, yay for your et and getting a picture. The embryologist in my room scanned over it so fast dh didnt get time to take a happy snap.
    To the ladies with the insensitive family members, big virtual hugs. People just dont understand this stuff. The emotional roller coaster we wish we were not on, let alone sharing the whole thing with everyone.
    And if one more person tells me how exciting it is that im doing ivf I swear I will ***** slap them. What the hell is exciting about payinh for something everyone else does naturally, what is exciting about the side effects of the drugs (the psuedo pregnany side effects). What is exciting about feeling like a failure cause you cant get that "perfect" emby to stick despite doinh EVERYTHING you can. Ops, sorry for the rant again... two in one day. It really is a bad day.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (28-11-2013),koschic  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 I hear ya on the insensitive friends/family. Yesterday I told my lovely friend that I was sad that my DH didn't think he needed to get out of work to accompany me to the transfer and she said oh well, one day I'll laugh about how I didn't even need him there to get pregnant. That made me feel worse! (But I know she's just got no idea and didn't mean it harshly).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 I feel you hun. I feel the exact same way. I'm only 2dp3dt and tonight I had a cry... Don't know why. But all I know is we have to stay positive hun and focus on sending all the good vibes to our embies. I also think it's the reason why me & DF have decided not to tell anyone... Not even our mums and dads. I know they are suspicious of our activity. but they just have know idea what's going on and they are still insensitive to our situation... But it's ok as long as me and DF have the support of each other that's all that matters. Big Hugs Ladies

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Normal perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged June 2013

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I have had a really stressful night. An incident has occurred with my dad. I don't want to go into detail but i have been upset all night. It's now 1:30am here I can't sleep. I really need to stop stressing but it's so hard and I know there is going to be family conflict 2moro. I will let you know how I go 2moro. But I'm so worried for my lucky embie. I'm listening to music to help distress arghh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Koschick, congratulations on your BFP! Hopefully we can keep making the bfp section grow over the next few weeks.
    Only 1dp5dt and im already starting thw crazies. . Much earlier than last time. This is going to be a long two weeks.
    Lemon pancakes, yay for your et and getting a picture. The embryologist in my room scanned over it so fast dh didnt get time to take a happy snap.
    To the ladies with the insensitive family members, big virtual hugs. People just dont understand this stuff. The emotional roller coaster we wish we were not on, let alone sharing the whole thing with everyone.
    And if one more person tells me how exciting it is that im doing ivf I swear I will ***** slap them. What the hell is exciting about payinh for something everyone else does naturally, what is exciting about the side effects of the drugs (the psuedo pregnany side effects). What is exciting about feeling like a failure cause you cant get that "perfect" emby to stick despite doinh EVERYTHING you can. Ops, sorry for the rant again... two in one day. It really is a bad day.

Oh i totally hear you Megsarama! I get that too. I had a bad day yesterday. Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks for the welcome ladies!

Kochick-Congrats!!!

Megsarama- I hear ya! This ride sucks, I want my money back

Lemoncakes- That's horrible!

Babycakes- I'm sorry to hear you had a bad incident with your dad. I hope you were able to get some sleep.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LParis For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-11-2013),koschic  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else noticed they ovulated later after a natural transfer? Getting tired of waking up 10 mins earlier to pee on a stick and not seeing a smiley face!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs - Oh you poor thing 1dp and going crazy already! get a good book hun!!

Babygirl - they say with POAS to wait 9dp5dt and 11dp3dt so you have a little while to go yet hun. In saying that I got my first BFP at 6dp5dt.

What trigger did you use? I used Ovidrel and POAS a week after using it to make sure it was out of my system and it was, got a BFN. That way if I caved and POAS and got a BFP I knew it was the real deal.

Yes that is reallt common for Crinone unfortunately! Get some panty liners if you already haven't they will be your best friend

AFM I am off to go out for brekaie with my little man and then have my BT!! WOOT WOOT!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie good luck today with ur BT I can't wait or my results either from mine today excited 😄

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - thanks hun, just got home from doing my BT so now the wait to hopefully hear by 4pm this arvo! GL sweetie xxx