Closed Thread
Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976: The nurse didn't say it's low. Just congratulated me and said my test was positive. I've been told they consider you pregnant if your HCG level is over 100. I got 108 at 14dp6dt this cycle, but my previous non-progressive pregnancy had 173 at 12dp5dt. So just a little worried and keeping fingers and toes crossed HCG numbers keep climbing for my Saturday BT.

@Joviolet: I'm so sorry your 2 embies didn't make it. *big hugs* The TWW drives all of us crazy, but it sounds like it's hitting you particularly hard. I don't have any advice, except maybe a little staycation wouldn't be a bad idea?

@Chiefsgirl: Gosh, the situation with your brother sounds horrid! I hope you gave him an earful. I've had something similar last cycle, which is why DH and I have agreed to tell none of the family about this cycle. None of them know how to behave appropriately.

@Megsarama26: Vent away! Where else but here can we vent with people who would REALLY understand.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),Megsarama26  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Joviolet, I'm sorry this must be a horribly rough time for you, I have no advice either I'm afraid. Although when I was waiting for my blood test results on monday I forgot that I told myself to take that day off work (I did 4 IVF cycles 2 years ago). Its by far the worst day, for me anyway, even when I'm expecting it.
    I am dreading getting to the point of giving up. It will either happen in the next 2 or 3 cycles or we'll stop I reckon. I've never had any to freeze.

Lillaa my BT was 13 days past 5 day transfer too. I had run out of progesterone the day before but the nurses knew that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Dragonfly, they were talking about bringing in the new parental leave for babies born from 1st Jan 2015. So you have to work back 40 weeks from there, I thinks its april. Too far away for me to delay though with my aged ovaries, plus they might pull it anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. It's been awhile since I was on here last. From what I've been reading, a lot of you are currently on your tww. Wishing you all the very best .

Hubby and I had a bfn natural fet cycle earlier this month. I was completely devastated, still am. I think it hurts even more because my close friends are currently pregnant, and one friend told me she was pregnant with their second the day after I had my bfn. We were hoping to give it one last shot for the year, but not sure if I'm up to going through all this again...plus it looks like my I'm ovulating later than I normally this month....maybe it's stress that's making my body play up.

Sorry for babbling on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightchild - Oh sorry that's my mistake, I thought you said they told you it was low. GL for you BT Saturday.

LParis - Welcome hun. Sorry to hear of your journey so far darl. Hope the next cycle it is 3rd time lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also not sure if anyone else in the 2WW is interested but I found this on progesterone levels..

Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:
    • 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)
    • 9-47 ng/ml First trimester
    • 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester
    • 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester
    *There are many averages for progesterone levels. These charts are a very broad guideline—speak with your health care professional for more specific guidelines for you.
    **Remember - These numbers are just a GUIDELINE -- every woman’s hormone level can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.
    Ladies especially those with PCOS asks that your levels be checked.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

Just a quick update... Got my bt results and I got a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats koschic!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

koschic  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations koschic! Hope it goes well for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyDude For This Useful Post:

koschic  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Megs Im sorry you didn't get any frosties. Our first cycle with MIVF none of our embies ever made it to day 5 but we switched to Monash and with our first cycle we got 8 day 5 blasties and 2 day 6 blasties. All it took for us was a change in approach. you'll never have to cycle again and you have little sticky one on board

Bongley England wow! I hope you enjoy your break away

Chiefsgirl last cycle I tested the trigger out of my system and it was still giving me positives until day 8. Its different for everyone though. I found and POAS after pregnyl only does your head in. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Rozzie cant wait to see your Hcg levels tomorrow

Lillaa at 11dp5dt you should be safe to POAS if you wanted to but your BT isn't far away you have a sticky one in there

Joviolet try to stay positive.

Lizlh I noticed you are 7 1/2 weeks pregnant with identicle twins...so you only had one put back and it split right? wow that's amazing! Congratulations

Welcome Paris! i hope your next cycle gets you your BFP.

AFM BT booked in for 10am in the morning...C'mon body, cooperate! and Ovulate! grrrr.
    Last edited by Emzy5; 27-11-2013 at 19:54.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),LParis  (28-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (27-11-2013)