Closed Thread
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really hope this is sticky one for you night child think strong baby vibes.

I'm sorry this wasn't your turn sarzjane it's so upsetting but you will get your miracle and in the mean time get to hang around with us other lovely lady's fighting for our bfp's.

Betty and thefamilygirl, hoping these are all early preg signs try not to give up, it's not over till it's over.

Chiefsgirl I had 2 pregnyl shots 1500 at day 4 and. 8 and still had faint positive 6 days after the second one. Mine didn't get darker so I guess that was my answer. I'm really. Praying this works for you.

Bongley I'm gonna enjoy many beverages over the holidays too, sorry to hear your folks are not well will be looking out to hear some good news from you in the new year.

About the new parental leave tried to find out when it should come into effect but nothing. Has anyone have any idea when it should start?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),thefamilygal  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'm only just joining the thread, with a question.
    I had a 5d FET on November 16th, which makes today 11dp5dt, and my blood test is on Friday, 13dp5dt. Does is seem late to you?
    Of course I never keep track of my failed cycles data so even though this is my zillionth cycle I can not compare to previous cycle.

Also, I am on progesterone pessaries twice a day, and only have one left in the fridge for tonight, none for tomorrow or Friday morning before BT. Does it seem normal to you that I would stop taking them before BT?

I am not doing HPT so I have no idea of outcomes....

Thanks for your help and a huge dose of courage to everyone going through the same challenging TWW!

Lillaa

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 Good Luck for BT 2moro hun, do you get your BT results the same day or? I'm curious as to when my FC would give me my results. I wore socks this morning but it is getting so hot here that I had to take them off lol

@Vixjc rest up and feel better soon hun and hope the way your are feeling will all be leading to a nice xmas surprise for you

@thefamilygal fingers crossed for you hun

@Chiefsgirl stay positive and fingers crossed for you hun if you do POAS. Your brother & SIL sound a little insensitive to your whole situation hun, I can't believe he asked you that. But just ignore their sillyness and stay focused hun.

@Megsarama26 I feel for you hun, Big Hugs and try to stay positive and focused on your one on board hun

@Bongley enjoy your trip to the UK and hope your parents are ok

@sarzyjane80 sorry to hear hun, big hugs and good luck for your next cycle

AFM: feeling good today, did a lil laundry and going with DF to the city for a drive. DF showed me some off his baby photos yesterday and he looked so cute. IVF is quite a journey and I have never experienced emotions like this before. But after being with DF for some years, and not conceiving I'm just so happy to be actually trying to do something to start a family. And now I know what my fertility problem is and what I gotta do to make it happen.
    Last edited by babygirl7; 27-11-2013 at 14:05.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (27-11-2013),Vixjc  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm only just joining the thread, with a question.
    I had a 5d FET on November 16th, which makes today 11dp5dt, and my blood test is on Friday, 13dp5dt. Does is seem late to you?
    Of course I never keep track of my failed cycles data so even though this is my zillionth cycle I can not compare to previous cycle.

Also, I am on progesterone pessaries twice a day, and only have one left in the fridge for tonight, none for tomorrow or Friday morning before BT. Does it seem normal to you that I would stop taking them before BT?

I am not doing HPT so I have no idea of outcomes....

Thanks for your help and a huge dose of courage to everyone going through the same challenging TWW!

Lillaa

My TWW this cycle will be two weeks usually it is more like 10 days. I guess it depends on the clinic and what meds they have had you on. Good luck your almost there now - 2 more sleeps.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 27-11-2013 at 13:43. Reason: mistakes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reading this thread has made me feel so much better and a little more positive. I cried so much this morning since I found out my 2 embies in the lab did not make it to freezing. It was like my back door if the 2 in me doesn't grow since this is our last cycle ever. It just hit me that if I am not pregnant now I will never be pregnant again. I am trying so hard to stay relaxed but am super stressed at the moment. Worst is I am only 2dp3dt! Sorry for the me post I just don't know how I am going to cope until bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    babygirl - haha hun re the socks comment, I had to kick mine off a few times too I was getting so warm! lol.

I usually get my BT results just before 4pm, they courier them over and I go down as soon as they open at 8am and get them back just prior to the clinic closing at 4pm. Hoping tomorrow won;t be any different!

QUESTION re hcg - I have been reading that your hcg should be between a certain range at say 4 weeks, 5 weeks etc. And that it doesn;t matter if they are on the lower side but as long as they are in the normal range and doubling every couple of days that's fine? is that not ok?

Nightchild - I know you had hcg of in the 100s i think? And they said it was low? I am getting confused as the normal range is 50-500? This is the link that shows the levels I read

http://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/...-levels/chart/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie1976 I just wanted to delurk to say that my first hcg was 9! I was told by FN that I was not pregnant and it was a chem pregnancy. But the levels kept rising (not by much but doubling) and now I'm 7.5 weeks pregnant with twins!

Low levels can be a warning sign but if they keep doubling... there is always hope.

Good luck!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-11-2013),dee01  (01-12-2013),Emzy5  (27-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie... I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear your BFP officially tomorrow. HCG range can vary sooo much. Have a look here - http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single - you can seen the range for certain DPO's - everyone is different. As long as the levels are doubling every 48-72hrs that is what is most important - not necessarily how high the levels are.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lillaa My BT was scheduled for the 5th 13dp5dt but ive decided to do it the 4th because I'm not working that day.

It does sound odd though that you don't have enough pessaries to get you through? I have to be on them until 12weeks, so you might be different, as I'm doing a HRT cycle, and bought enough to get me through til BT

Ring clinic and get more? or atleast ask, they may not realise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies you have said exactly what I was thinking and have read. Fingers Xd for tomorrow!! Xx