Closed Thread
Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Lizzy & Rozzie...I normally have 30 day cycles so I should've surged on the 25th/26th which is what the smiley face showed but the FN says BT's are much more reliable than the digi tests. Because I'm always so regular Ive never thought to do temp charts or anything like that. Oh well Im booked in for BT tomorrow morning so hopefully something is happening then...I really really hope I haven't somehow missed it...but they've had me doing didi tests since the 18th! so I doubt it... waiting waiting waiting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightchild congratulations on your BFP, how many DPO are going?

Shell I am so sorry when I had my chem my progesterone was quite low so my new FS put me on crinone in the morning and pessaries at night (400) and my first BT my progesterone was 600 then 2nd over 800 so the double dose has definitely helped this time around.

Emzy how annoying... Hope you surge soon and that you haven't missed it.

Sorry for lack of personals - on my phone!

Looking forward to more BT results this week

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I am so sorry to hear of your bad turn shell and bongley. It is so cruel to have hope ripped away from you and this awful process drag on longer than it has too. I won't be cycling until April or May so look forward to seeing you get your dream before then.

Huge congrats Ian and rossie. We are all in the same boat so never feel bad to post how happy you are cause we will all have our turn sometime and love to share in your happy moment ( gives us all some hope too).

She'll for the progesterone question, a previous fs said that he believed it was the key to all successful preg and that you can never have too much. I have always had crinone except for this time I had pregnyl. Will always wonder if that's why it didn't work. Will be making sure I have crinone again next time morning and night and asking for a few extra bt even if I have to pay for them.
    Shell and Dragonfly- re progesterone, I think my Greek clinic is of the same mind as Dragons FS. When I cycled here in Aus I only used crinone (for my one and only ET), or they planned for me to use the standard dose of progesterone pessary, and after my Aus ET, they didn't check my progesterone during the 2ww. Well, my progesterone is not getting checked through this 2WW either, BUT I am taking 3 progesterone supplements a day orally, and 9 vaginally ... that's got to keep my progesterone high! And if I test positive, I have to continue this for another two months.
    Last edited by Vixjc; 27-11-2013 at 09:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jb2011: I'm not quite sure how to count this FET. They were frozen at Day 6 of fertilisation, thawed for a day before transfer, so does that make it a 5dt, 6dt or 7dt? It's so confusing.

@babygirl7 and @Rozzie1976: Thanks! Just taking it a day at a time. Still loaded up on all my prescriptions to take with me on my 2-week work trip, just in case everything goes well.

@thefamilygal: It might just be too early and it might depend on your POAS's sensitivity. Give it another couple of days closer to your BT date.

@Emzy5: All this waiting drives us nuts, doesn't it? Let's hope you haven't missed the surge and it's coming real soon.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-11-2013),Emzy5  (27-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (27-11-2013),thefamilygal  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bleh. Home on the couch today. Have been feeling nauseas and bloated the last few days and have left work early both days, and decided to stay home today. I figure its probably just exhaustion, all those weeks of bad sleep, tension and jet lag, but of course am secretly hoping its actually my reaction to massively high HCG
    The first 9 days of my 2ww have gone ok, but NOW, starting to go a little stir crazy, REALLY want to POAS (thank God there are none in the house). But holding back till Saturday. 3 sleeps to go ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started bleeding today have come home as shattered. Im 9dp5dt and have had cramping for last 24 hours. Are we back to the saving board??

sarzyjane80

Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning all @Vixjc - fingers crossed its a positive for you

AFM i'm feeling worried, feel a bit tight around my diaphragm which I sometimes get as a PMS symptom, but as its also likely to be a general hormone thing I guess It could just be that
    Hate the wait! Also realised I had my BT date wrong, it's not until the 5th! but AF is due on the 2nd so I will have some idea by then

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I was a mess this morning... am going back and forth to the toilet all morning expecting to see AF... am still pretty emotional (hormones & HPT are a BAD mix!), but I'm holding on to a glimmer of hope... I REALLY hope I have just tested too soon for my body and we'll get a good result at BT on Monday...
    @sarzyjane80 I'm sorry I dont know if this means a definite... can it be implantation? really hoping for your sake it is...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bettievixjc hope it's hcg symptoms for you both and nothing else

@sarzyjane80 I'm so sorry sweetie, it's awful when that happens. to you.

@thefamilygal maybe try in another day or two that's all you need. oh just noticed your test day is the same as mine. So you're 13dpo now. Maybe a day or two will do the trick?

AFM - still not 100% sure what is happening. Boobs still sore, nausea less (thank goodness) but still there. Cramps still there, but not as bad. Is this AF coming or is it just things stretching and growing down there? I looked back at my dates from my last 5dt and I got cramps on the same day last time (yesterday) and got AF on the equivalent of Saturday, so I guess I've only got a few days to go.

I can't poas as I did the pregnyl on Monday, but I've read it leaves your body in 1000ml (or whatever the measurement is) a day and I had 1500 on Friday, so surely after today it should be out? Anyway, I have a supply of sticks, so may just start going for it. At least that way I'll see when it's out of my body and if it's a BFN, if not the line will just keep popping up right?
    Last edited by Chiefsgirl; 27-11-2013 at 10:33. Reason: ditzy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

thefamilygal  (27-11-2013),Vixjc  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @Bettievixjc hope it's hcg symptoms for you both and nothing else

@sarzyjane80 I'm so sorry sweetie, it's awful when that happens. to you.

@thefamilygal maybe try in another day or two that's all you need. oh just noticed your test day is the same as mine. So you're 13dpo now. Maybe a day or two will do the trick?

AFM - still not 100% sure what is happening. Boobs still sore, nausea less (thank goodness) but still there. Cramps still there, but not as bad. Is this AF coming or is it just things stretching and growing down there? I looked back at my dates from my last 5dt and I got cramps on the same day last time (yesterday) and got AF on the equivalent of Saturday, so I guess I've only got a few days to go.

I can't poas as I did the pregnyl on Monday, but I've read it leaves your body in 1000ml (or whatever the measurement is) a day and I had 1500 on Friday, so surely after today it should be out? Anyway, I have a supply of sticks, so may just start going for it. At least that way I'll see when it's out of my body and if it's a BFN, if not the line will just keep popping up right?

I feel your pain i really do. I am doing pregnyl this time as well. Good luck if you POAS. I hope you get your BFP.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),Vixjc  (28-11-2013)