Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is super exciting @MrsFurBabies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsFurBabies that's awesome hun, how did your trigger go? good luck for EPU on Thursday hun and fingers crossed we all get a nice surprise for Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsFurBabies: Good luck for your EPU! You must be relieved to have some time away from the injections.

AFM BT came back at 108, so it's only just positive. Will be taking my next BT on Saturday to see how the HCG numbers are doing. this one is sticky!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80 fingers crossed, hope it's a sticky one for you hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm 7dp5dt and just did a HPT... NO sign of a second line...

From what I've seen on this thread... This means it's all over for me doesn't it?

Are there any pregnant ladies out there who had no HPT positives during the 2ww?

Feeling very shattered...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - thank you SO much for keeping the roll call up to date! I think Shell needs to be popped under "needs a hug" xx

Babygirl - Sunset and sorbet, sounds perfect! xx it is funny what we read, I read the warm womb things also.."warm feet, warm womb" so i wore socks around the house the 5 days following ET!

Mrsfurbabies - Well done on your trigger and GL for EPU tomorrow! EEkkkk excited for you x

Nightchild - congrats on being a positive!! Hope Saturday's numbers climb for you hun

thefamilygal - try not to get too discouraged sweet, everyone is different and it may just be a couple of days too early at7dp5dt. They say to do it at 9dp5dt as some women's hcg will be lower than others so may just not be detectable yet. I have everything xd for you and am sending lots of sticky vibes your way xxx

Koschic - GL at BT today!!!

lan - GL for BT tomorrow, same day as mine...here's hoping we get wonderful news!!!
    Last edited by Rozzie1976; 27-11-2013 at 06:36.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-11-2013),Emzy5  (27-11-2013),Lan0308  (27-11-2013),thefamilygal  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank Rozzie, all done

Mrsfurbabies that is awesome, sending lots of babydust your way

Nightchild don't lose hope, a positive is a positive hun...keeping everything crossed your numbers rise

Thefamilygal its still early hun, test again in a couple of days

AFM: I am so totally confused and bummed right now I did my digi clearblue yesterday morning and it came back with a big smiley face so I called the FN and she said great! we'll book you in for FET on the 2nd and sent me for a BT to confirm it and it came back this morning NEGATIVE! wtf!! has this happened to anyone before? The nurse has no explanation for it she just told me to come back in 2 days for another BT! I ALWAYS ovulate on the 25th, like clockwork! Its now the 27th and I stupidly (like I was told not to)did a digi test this morning and it came back NEGATIVE...I'm freaking out, I hope we haven't missed my surge somehow Well all I can do is sit back and wait now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

thefamilygal  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emzy yes that has happened to me once before the exact same thing I saw the smiley face day 14 which is normal for me went & had a bt & they said I hadn't surged yet I had bt every 2nd day (also I kept doing urine test just to see) then 4 days later I think it was another smiley face & bt showed a surge. They couldn't really explain it to me either.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - oh babe how frustrating!! I've never had that happen before but I've never had a BT before around ovulation. Have you been doing body temps aswell and if so have they risen?? I'm sure it will be ok, nothing but patiently waiting at every turn if this IVF stuff!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sorry it was day10 that I had the smiley face which I thought was a bit early & then day 16 bt confirmed the surge. The nurse said the urine test don't work for everyone & said in the future ill prob need 2nd daily bt to confirm it