Closed Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Transferred a grad 3 emby so second from the best, tww!!
    Yay! Congrats and welcome to the TWW haha. Do you know when your bloods will be?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbowbabe I will wait until after the blood test.......just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg this thread moves SO fast. If I don't check in daily or twice a day I get lost!

Stillfuntryin - hope the transfer went well hun. Now to enjoy the 2WW!

Misha - awesome news!! I have everything crossed for you

Shell - glad you haven't O yet. Good luck and hope all follies stay beautiful, strong & healthy. Do they think the smaller ones will catch up prior to EPU Friday??

Rainbowbabe - you are doing a GREAT job with that roll call I don't think I could manage it!! Hope DF is cruising along nicely.

Babygirl - thanks hun. I can't wait! I'm taking Elevit which has the recommended daily dose of folic acid in it. Have been taking it for around 4 months.

AFM - got my yesterday's blood test results back today and all is looking good, they are keeping me on the 300 gonal f and have my 3rd BT tomorrow. Still feeling quite full and am getting a tad uncomfy on day 6 of injections. But no other side effects (nausea etc) so am relieved.

Scan on Monday to see how those follies are going!!

I too wanted to ask what Babygirl did - do you go completely under for the EPU? Or can you stay awake but obviously have a local anaesthetic?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

im freaking out a little and hoping you can give me some advice. So as of this morning at 9am I was 5dp5dt (hatching blast) I have just done a first response hpt and got a bfp! I was crying with excitement but now I'm thinking is it just the trigger still in my system?? It will be 12 days tonight since ovidrel 250. Rainbowbabe I wish I had done what you did to see if it's out. Why didn't I think of that?!

thoughts???? Help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is what it looks like! image.jpg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013),Emzy5  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a really quick one, personals soon I promise!!

I'm 3dp5dt and I have cramps, af type cramps, hoping its a sign of implantation!! Anyone else got any signs like this?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stillfuntryin - congrats on being PUPO Hope the TWW goes quickly for you. Will you POAS?

Frances I am so sorry to hear... hope recovery is quick and nothing has to happen to your ovary!

Rozzie - i was just under sedation for my EPU (completely out of it though, sleeping) - which means the recovery time is quick. I was only in recovery for 1hour then went straight home I was in a bit of pain but I had panadene forte for a heat pack - best thing ever! Everyone's recovery is different though, even my recovery from my last EPU compared to this one was so different - I think my new FS must have been very gentle because I felt really good (considering) the next day.

I am taking CoQ10, Vitamin E, Vitamin C with Zinc, Vitamin D, Pre-natal tablets, Krill Oil, Magnesium, Bioeffective A, Spirulina. DH is taking pretty much all of the above except menevit instead - we have been taking them for 18mths now (started 6mths before TTC) DH also has Royal Jelly and Maca, i was taking them too but stopped which I started stims, was also taking melatonin this cycle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is on fire!
    Rainbow2013 - that looks like a bfp to me! I have never used overdril but surely it is out of your system by now. Fingers crossed that line gets darker and darker.
    Frances - I seriously want to wrap you in cotton wool! It is not fair how much crap you have gone through. Biggest of big hugs. I hope they keep your ovary for you. Xx
    Rainbow babe - can you add me to currently cycling please. Af arrived at lunch and ill pick up my meds tomorrow. Yay for df having the drugs out of her system. I hope it turns into double lines for you gals next week.
    I only take elevit and will be taking melatonin this cycle. Dh takes a male multivitamin. What os royal jelly? I have heard of it a few times but dont know what it is, where you get it from and how you take it or how much??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Just got a call from the embryoligist and she said we have 2 good embys and the other three aren't so good but they will leave them in the culture until Saturday, so we are transfering a good one in 2 hrs, she said she would go onto it more with me once I get there.
    I switched to decafe the month before Stimming and I am a beer drinker and Dan Murphy's stocks a non alcoholic beer and have been drinking that for ages too
    oooooh, what's it called and is it nice??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stillfuntrying - whoohoo for being PUPO! for a sticky one!

rozzie - my clinic only does it under sedation. The first and third time I didn't wake up at all till I was in recovery. The second time I woke up in the middle but was told it is very rare. I never get many eggs so recovery is ok for me. I'm back at work the next day.

Rainbow2013 that looks positive to me! I would think the ovidrel would be out of your system by now. for you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (07-11-2013)