Closed Thread
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby girl 7 I went in at 10 30 I had to have a blood test first to check progesterone levels

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am thinking I had implantation yesterday (or just wishful thinking)
    I had cramps yesterday, a temp spike this morning at like 5am, had to throw all the blankets off because I was roasting and a little brown blood in the shower morning
    Read this on the interwebs:
    Signs of Implantation
    Signs and symptoms of implantation can be very similar to those of PMS so it can be hard to distiguish between the two. Many women do not experience any symptoms of implantation, however, a few will show some of the following signs: mild cramps around time of implantation, change in basal body temperature (a slight drop around implantation followed by a rise) or light bleeding or spotting around time of implantation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shell80 I'm so sorry sweetie, I really thought this would be it for you! Sending lots of your way, take care of yourself sweetie, your time will come soon I'm sure.

Good luck with ET today @megsarama; hope it's a sticky one.

AFM - I think I might be out soon. I have quite a short luteal phase normally (8-10 days) and I am now 12dpo or 7dp5dt and I had cramps on the drive on the way to work. So bad that when I went to the toilet as soon as I got in I was sure I would have started. It's not fair that I also have severe nausea and have done since my last pregnyl injection last night. It was so bad it put me off dinner and I had to go to bed. Woke up the same this morning. I know it's just the pregnyl, but gosh it's pretty bad. It wasn't like this last week.

@shell80 my first 3 cycles I was on 2 x crinone (1x morning, 1 x night). This time I asked for Pregnyl. Which I learnt on a nother thread is just injecting yourself with hcg, which makes your body produce progesterone. We don't get any bt during tww. Not sure which is better, crinone or pregnyl, just wanted to try something different. When I spoke to the nurses about it she said that it wasn't a common support used now, crinone was more common.

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chiefgirl, dh and I are going to get as much info as we can books, records any scientific research or data etc.. That we can so we can go back to the Fs with questions. It feels like every cycle we learn a bit more, which of course is not ideal. It feels like we are the ones suggesting what we should be doing. We want every base covered. I feel that the progesterone was a BIG one! I wouldn't have had this loss if it was looked after better. I will definitely look into pregnyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear of your bad turn shell and bongley. It is so cruel to have hope ripped away from you and this awful process drag on longer than it has too. I won't be cycling until April or May so look forward to seeing you get your dream before then.

Huge congrats Ian and rossie. We are all in the same boat so never feel bad to post how happy you are cause we will all have our turn sometime and love to share in your happy moment ( gives us all some hope too).

She'll for the progesterone question, a previous fs said that he believed it was the key to all successful preg and that you can never have too much. I have always had crinone except for this time I had pregnyl. Will always wonder if that's why it didn't work. Will be making sure I have crinone again next time morning and night and asking for a few extra bt even if I have to pay for them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs girl sending loads of baby dust and praying that it's preg symptoms and bit af. Thinking of you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FYI, I was injecting pregnyl as a luteal support but it caused me to develop OHSS as I have polycystic ovaries. So they switched me to crinone twice a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bettie - I sure hope so hun! I knew when I was implanting this cycle as I had EXACTLY the same symptoms as when my DS implanted. 4-5 hour window of extreme nausea and hot as hell! I really hope that little bean was implanting for you darl, think positive!!

Chiefsgirl - Could the cramps be the from possibly being pregnant? I still get mild cramps but up til only a couple of days ago (and when I got my BFP Sunday) I still had bad type AF cramps but it is from the progesterone. I too have around a 10 day luteal phase, just wondering if it not AF and the progesterone? Out of interest have you POAS or do you plan to?

AFM I am just waiting patiently Thursday for my BT and feels like time is standing still! Going to my weekly acupucnture session shortly can't wait I always look forward to that nap!

Koschi - Did you have your BT yest or today is it? GL hun & to anyone else stimming, in 2WW or haveing a BT.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013),koschic  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping everything crossed for you chiefsgirl I've heard lots of ladies say they have really bad AF pains just before they get their BFP

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: My FET is booked in for Monday 2nd of December Transferring 2x Blasties, I cant wait! I hope Santa brings me a special prezzie this year

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2013)