Closed Thread
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Rozzie. Yeah, sometimes the embryo can implant and start sending out HCG (which is the hormone the tests pick up) and then the embryo can arrest and then slow down or stop sending out HCG and then you get your period, or a late period. Its called a chemical pregnancy its like a very early miscarriage, one that you wouldn't normally pick up if you weren't using poas. (thats probably why the nurses told me not to test....but I can't help it)

Its especially confusing for me as my last pregnancy I tested positive but also got my 'period'. So I can't really tell what the hell is going on, ha! No, but this time it doesn't look as though my embie is going to make it.

I just want to know one way or the other so I can get my head around it and move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shell80 have you got your results back yet?

@Bongley I'm so sorry sweetie, it truly has been horrible for you this time. Take care of yourself, it's never easy.

@babygirl7 and @Omgshoes congrats on being PUPO - hope the TWW goes quickly for you.

Hi @Bettie this is your cycle.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-11-2013),Bongley  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the phone call from our clinic this afternoon, we have 12 follicles, so i'm happy with that result, unfortunately they don't have the results from the blood test yet so will contact again tomorrow, but looks like EPU may be Thursday or Friday, can't wait!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsFurBabies For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    One blastocyst on board sex chocolate and comedy are the orders Ive been given
    I want THOSE instructions! How come I never get those?!?! 3 days bed rest and no heavy lifting - pah! Sex, comedy and choccie sounds much more fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Im sorry for the lack of personals but I haven't had the opportunity to be online much lately & really needing some reassurance. Today is 7dp5dt & i am feeling so down after doing a pregnancy test both this morning & this afternoon which came up negative. Do I have any hope left & could it be wrong??? Either way I just need to know now. Would appreciate your help - feeling desperate xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsfurbabies - that's great news darl GL for EPU!!!

Lani - I wouldn't get disheartened. I think they recommend not to test til 9dp5dt. Have faith and I have everything crossed for you that you are just testing a couple if days too early. I would try in a couple of days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Mrsfurbabies - that's great news darl GL for EPU!!!

Lani - I wouldn't get disheartened. I think they recommend not to test til 9dp5dt. Have faith and I have everything crossed for you that you are just testing a couple if days too early. I would try in a couple of days
    Thanks so much for your response. I contacted the nurses at the IVF clinic & they said they will bring my blood tests forward a little earlier so my BT appt is now on Wed 27 Nov. Feeling very emotional. I lost my twin girls @ 22wks+4days in Jan after going into early labour & this is my 3rd IVF cycle since. Finding this very difficult at the moment. Thanks so much again & for giving me hope xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    One blastocyst on board sex chocolate and comedy are the orders Ive been given
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    I want THOSE instructions! How come I never get those?!?! 3 days bed rest and no heavy lifting - pah! Sex, comedy and choccie sounds much more fun!
    Agreed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani84 View Post
    Thanks so much for your response. I contacted the nurses at the IVF clinic & they said they will bring my blood tests forward a little earlier so my BT appt is now on Wed 27 Nov. Feeling very emotional. I lost my twin girls @ 22wks+4days in Jan after going into early labour & this is my 3rd IVF cycle since. Finding this very difficult at the moment. Thanks so much again & for giving me hope xxxx
    Lani, I'm sorry its so difficult, it sounds like you have been through the wars too, what an awful year for you. It might very well be too early to get a positive on a test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani84 View Post
    Wow Lani what an awful time you have had. It amazes me reading all the women's stories on this forum and what some of you have been through, astounds me and makes me proud to be a woman!! You are all incredibly strong.

I sincerely hope it is just a couple of days too early sweetheart xx