Closed Thread
Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Congratulations Rozzie and Ian!! Wahoo.

Emzy can you please take me off BFPs thanks hun. I passed a massive clot last night. Blood test today won't surprise me. It sux I still have to have one.

Babydust to everyone!!
    xoxo.....
    Shell I am so so sorry Hun I've heard of ladies passing blood or clots before and still have their BFP....it's not over til BT xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Two whippets here. Very affectionate and gentle dogs, they just lie on your lap all day and night. We got these two during the first lot of IVF, good thing we stopped at 2!

Yeah, we are told to have a full bladder for ET.

Attachment 46741
    Awww how cute! I wish I could have 10 but my DH won't allow it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Horwitzy  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no Shell, I'm so sorry to hear that. Bugger.

My bleeding stopped yesterday and has now ramped up full flow again. Had a wee this morning and it was just carnage in the toilet bowl, I've got cramps galore and I am feeling very off colour. I am just so not confident about my BT result this afternoon. Work is going to be hellishly slow today, I just want to go home and get into bed. I don't think my periods are this heavy or long normally (its been a couple of years since I've had a normal period) Maybe its because I'm using pads instead of tampons and I'm not used to seeing it in all its bloody glory. Sorry if TMI!!

Good luck everyone, stay sticky. Thanks for listening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Awww how cute! I wish I could have 10 but my DH won't allow it
    Ha, oh they were so crazy as puppies, I think two is more than enough for me. They would literally get so excited in the evening that one time Pepper did 'zoomies' around the living room and then as I was sat on the couch she ran up my legs, up my chest and jumped off my head, scratched me to buggery. Ha! Bit more relaxed now thank god.

It was such a help getting them both when we were going through IVF. Best distraction ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omgshoes - GL today hun thinking of you!

babygirl - I was with Monash too hun and had to have a full bladder, but clinic to clininc they seem to do things v differently so you will be fine babe xx

Shell - I just noticed your comments, I am so so sorry darlin. I wish I could give you a big hug, Gl at the blood test and stay strong. Sucks that you haev to go through that aswell. xx

Bongley - You poor thing, gl this afternoon I bet it can't come quick enough huni. Can you go home and have the day off at all???

Well I feel awful now posting this after a couple of lots of bad news...2nd test taken this morning at 7dp5dt. Can't wait to hear it Thursday IMG_2190.jpg

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-11-2013),Bongley  (25-11-2013),Emzy5  (25-11-2013),Tanej78  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post

babygirl - I was with Monash too hun and had to have a full bladder, but clinic to clininc they seem to do things v differently so you will be fine babe xx

Shell - I just noticed your comments, I am so so sorry darlin. I wish I could give you a big hug, Gl at the blood test and stay strong. Sucks that you haev to go through that aswell. xx

Bongley - You poor thing, gl this afternoon I bet it can't come quick enough huni. Can you go home and have the day off at all???

Well I feel awful now posting this after a couple of lots of bad news...2nd test taken this morning at 7dp5dt. Can't wait to hear it Thursday Attachment 46747
    How fantastic for you Hun! Very very happy for you xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Rozzie! Awesome news.
    Never feel bad, without the good news where would we be?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (25-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (25-11-2013),SleepyDude  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie1976: How awesome! When are you doing your BT?

Bongley: Big virtual hugs. Totally understand wanting to just curl up under the covers.

Rarah11: Good luck with your FET next week!

AFM FET went without dramas 12 Nov and going to do BT tomorrow. I was naughty and started POAS on Friday and the weekend. Came up all positive, but after our last cycle, I'm not allowing myself to be happy yet. Not till I see a foetus with a strong beating heart in a scan. Does that sound almost cruel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post

Well I feel awful now posting this after a couple of lots of bad news...2nd test taken this morning at 7dp5dt. Can't wait to hear it Thursday Attachment 46747
    @Rozzie1976 Congratulations hun, so happy for you

AFM: this morning was so special and amazing!! I'm so happy to say that I am now PUPO with a gorgeous looking 8-cell compacted Morula! Me and DF are celebrating with a scrumptious brekkie at a cafe on the beach front. I'm going to be indulging in a yummy Eggs Benedict and nice warm english breakfast tea and then home to sleep as I have been up since 5am Yay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Chiefsgirl, Bongley, Freakedout44, Babygirl (I hope you get a stick one also). Shell'80 - so sorry hopefully your BT proves otherwise. AFM - I tested again this morning and positive again but DP isn't too keen on celebrating yet & I'm also being cautious too as BT could prove otherwise & you just never know what could happen. And and lots of for everyone still in the stim stage or waiting for BT.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-11-2013)