Closed Thread
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG Shell I got goosebumps reading that prayer and I'm not religious in anyway

Babygirl, I'm on Blackmores pregnancy gold, fish oil, vit d, vit b, coq10, a variety of naturopath tonics for digestion, ovary stimulation and thyroid, I also use a magnesium spray and drink a ttc tea. DH takes a multivitamin and folic acid. He has no problems with sperm but I make him take it so he's at least doing something I also make him abstain from alcohol (he doesn't drink much so this is fine) and we've both cut down coffee to one a day. He sometimes has to work nights and I've banned him from working the night before epu/his sample as the one time he did it our fertilisation rates dropped!

Misha, congrats of being pupo it's sticky

Good luck today Stillfuntrying.

Fefe, I'm sorry sweetie, it sucks when AF comes early. What progesterone support were you on? I'm usually on crinone, but AF came day of BT last cycle and I asked for pregnyl which I think is a bit more of a support in keeping AF away till BT day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got a call from the embryoligist and she said we have 2 good embys and the other three aren't so good but they will leave them in the culture until Saturday, so we are transfering a good one in 2 hrs, she said she would go onto it more with me once I get there.
    I switched to decafe the month before Stimming and I am a beer drinker and Dan Murphy's stocks a non alcoholic beer and have been drinking that for ages too
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 07-11-2013 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I did a HPT this morning 9dp5dt and it was a BFN . I know it's only my first round but I'm feeling defeated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Lashed & Fefe... im still hoping for you though - its not over till BT says so!

So I have been going Google cray cray trying to find out how early i can poas! however now im questioning how to count if i am 3dp6dt or 4dp6dt - do i count the day of transfer???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez ladies, this thread is on fire! my DH calls me an addict but I showed him last night how quickly this thread moves and he said wow! (pretty sure he was blown away by the heartful things...and sometimes a little bit gross things we share

Megs fingers crossed you can start your next cycle soon.
    AngeQ I take elevit, Maca Powder (hormonal imbalance,helps control estrogen,increases progestrone levels,fights stress,supports the thyroid) and Royal Jelly(support egg health,boosts immune system,increase libido)
    Rose Good luck for your next cycle!
    SoReady Cant wait to see your hcg levels rising! wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy
    Rarah one is all you need hun! keeping everything crossed for you!
    Stillfuntryin
    Fefebiggest of hugs to you
    NicoleIts amazing how common sister/sister in law issues are! Until I experienced it with my dreaded SIL's I didn't know it was...everytime you see them just smile and in your mind whilst looking at them say to yourself "don't hate me cause you aint me"
    Shell80My mum gave me one too! Like you, Im not super churchy but I think its awesome to have a mum that cares like that and does little things to give you a bit more hope on this crazy journey Good Luck

Hope everyone else is surviving the TWW...not long now girls!for those 2 beautiful lines! and stimming going well also.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I'd subb to this thread, Ive been reading along cheering you all on.

So many BT coming up FX crossed for lots of BFP!!

Sorry to read some of you have got AF before BT or HPT is showing a horrible negative big hugs .

AFM turns out I don't have OHSS Ive got a 15 / 10 cms mass that has grown right near my left ovary. I'm having surgery today at Epworth Freemasons to have it removed. I just hope I can keep my ovary. 12 months since the last time I was here. I'm scared they won't treat me for IVF again, and I have nothing frozen. I might have to now use my back up clinic who don't know about this mess.

And thank you all for lovely words of support really meant a lot to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG Frances you really can't catch a break can you???? to you, hope it all goes ok today. My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fefe & Lashed - I haven't updated the roll call yet because it may not be over for you yet. Let me know if you want me to change it over now as its up to both of you. I'm still holding out hope that things will be okay for both of you!

Frances.- I hope everything goes well today and big hugs xx

I bought some HPT this morning and got DF to do one. She is only 3dp3dt but wanted to check if the Ovidrel was out of her system and it is! BFN! We were hoping for that so that we know any tests next week won't result in BFP because of meds though

As for how to count the days (not sure who asked now).. You count it from the following day. So DF had transfer on Monday so was 1dp3dt on Tuesday.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Last edited by rainbowbabe; 07-11-2013 at 11:56.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (07-11-2013),francesthecat  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances biggest of the biggest hugs to you Hun I hope everything goes well today and you recover quickly....thinking of you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transferred a grad 3 emby so second from the best, tww!!