Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, I already drank a bottle of Gatorade will get more 2moro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's that clinic? do my blood test the day before the scan so you get results same day because I they have to go to another city to get tested? Sure, no problem I said..... i'll just donate my kidney to you as well I should have said...OMFG, blood test on a sunday? who has heard of such things? obviously not my bloody hospital, so sorry my infertility will inconvenience a nurse for 5 minutes, spoken to the hospital 5 times and it's still not done!! On another note, can't wait for my scan tomorrow afternoon, hoping for more follicles than last time (7) fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm home Thank God.
    So much easier catching up you all via laptop rather than ipad/iphone!!!

I've missed a bit too much to do many personals - and to be honest I've had 3.5 hours sleep so I'm not at my sharpest, so not much personals from me, except:
    - Sleepy's PUPO! Yay for you and DW, welcome to the TWW.
    - crinone - that stuff is disgusting. I used it on my third cycle (my only ET in Australia), they made me keep using it for a couple of weeks while I was lightly bleeding (what they thought was the miscarriage but was actually the ectopic) - yuk yuk yuk yuk. In Greece they gave me "Utrogestan" which they told me to use instead of the thousand boxes of pessaries I had lugged over with me on the FS's instructions... they've been heaps better. Not so much mess. Mind you, pantyliners are still my best friend - but given I'm on a total of 13 tabs (progynova x 4, Utrogestan x 9) up the wazoo a day - I guess that's to be expected!
    Yawn ... gonna be a long day. Jet lag is nasty. I had only just started sleeping properly when we left Istanbul, now I'm starting all over again. And I suspect the remainder of my TWW will be harder here than it was over there.
    It's bizarre to think we've done this huge trip for OS donor eggs to try and get UTD. It felt like the trip was looming forever and so slow to arrive, but then we finally went and it was so stressful and not like we expected, and now we're home and we don't know if we've actually achieved anything ... I think I'll POAS on Saturday 30 Nov ... that will be 12 days post 3DT. If I do it on a Sat, I'll have two days to get my $hit together before I have to face people and pretend I'm fine. I'm supposed to go to a baby shower that weekend (she got pregnant on her 2nd try) -and as happy as I am for her, Saturday's result will determine whether I attend, if I get a BFN I just don't think I have it in me to choke my way through that with my game face on.
    Last edited by Vixjc; 24-11-2013 at 16:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej - I was just reading through your signature, wow huni I am so sorry for the rough ride you have had. How unfair and cruel can life be to one person to you and this next time will have a different outcome. I also saw your hubby is FIFO..where do you guys live?

Babygirl - hope you are feeling better today.

Mrsfurbabies - GL with your scan tomorrow babe!

Vix - WELCOME HOME!!! Oh I was laughing at your comment up the wazooo, funny. The day I can stop using Crinone will be a delightful one! Rest up, try and get some sleep. Sorry your trip wasn't as imagined, but let's hope it will be worth it hun x and I think 12dp3dt should def show a true reading.

AFM - well I am just hanging around the 2ww limbo land! I am starting to get edgy and want to POAS but know it is too early only being 6dp5dt sow will hang out til wednesday if i can!!

DH and I were meant to go out for dinner and the movies last night but at 6.30pm noticed my DS had lice, I nearly died it was hideous. So had to cancel our babysitter and instead spent my Sat night at home treating his nits. It was gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-11-2013),Vixjc  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs Furbabies for your follicles. May they be plentiful.

Vixjc, wow, as if there isn't enough pressure in the 2WW, never mind having gone to the lengths that you have.

Rozzie, what a let down! I have been gorging on chocolate on a fri and sat night now that I can't have beer or wine. Plus I'm in bed by 845 to try and get up early enough to exercise. Rock and roll. Weekends aren't what they used to be that's for sure.

I am now free of crinone, hurrah. I took my last poas this morning. No change really for the past few days, a faint line no darker, no lighter. Bleeding has slowed for now. Blood test tomorrow.

good luck all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley - can I ask why have you been allowed to stop the crinone? Did your FS or FN say to only use it for a couple of weeks??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Home Vix!! Rest up hun and try to get back to Aussie time I am keeping everything crossed for you! After all you have been through you truly deserve your BFP this round! When is your BT? Forgive me but I cant remember, did you do a 3dt or 5dt?

Bongley for your BT tomorrow

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsFurBabies sorry the hospital is giving you the run around and good luck for scan 2moro

@Rozzie1976 I'm feeling better thanks hun. how are you

@Vixjc Welcome Home hope the tww is treating you well and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Bongley good luck for BT 2moro

AFM: feeling better today and can't wait to see how my 2 lucky embies are doing today

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Rozzie, the nurses told me to use crinone until the 23rd then to stop, wait a day and get a blood test. I guess they might put me back on depending on the outcome of the blood test. I can't remember what happened last time.
    Last edited by Bongley; 24-11-2013 at 13:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm back from a relaxing 2 nights at my parents house on a island near where I live as I had a really bad week at work last week! I've been feeling off all weekend and felt like AF was coming (due tomorrow) so I decided to POAS to kinda prepare for the news either way in a sense and I got a positive on Clear Blue test which said 1-2 weeks since conceiving could this be possible 9dp2dt? Anyone have had or heard or this? Or is it the Crinone? I'm confused and don't want to get my hopes up! Can u get false positives?