Closed Thread
Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby girl - woohoo that's great babe! I hope they do well the next few days x

welcome newbies!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yea @Emzy5 its been a very huge rollercoaster the last 6 years... really thought last transfer pregnancy no5 was the one... but dating scan embie was a week behind with HB but FS gave it 50/50... scan 2 days later no growth, still HB although slow.. then 4 days later no HB, and i had d&c 2 days later...

I turned 35 this year, it took a bit of convincing to get FS to let me put 2 back this time, from his perspective only 3rd cycle, and i've only been seeing him this year... but from my side, we've been at this for 6 years just lost my 5th pregnancy, we wanted to try and up the anty a bit... and being practical, time and money... My husband is working FIFO work so we can afford IVF, this is why we hadn't done it sooner... so we just want it to work asap...

its a hard call, we just went with our gut in the end, DH was the same as yours he didn't want to do anything to jeophardize me, but I have no medical conditions apart from PCOS, it was just the risks involved in multiple preg the FS explained he was worried about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Emzy, just out of interest both genea and RPA were adamant that they would only put one back for me (I was 39 at the time), I'm always surprised to read about people who have had multiples put back. On my 3rd cycle I put down 2 embies on our form and the embryologist came out with 2 at my transfer and my fs complete bit her head off and laid into her and made her take it back, ha! I felt bad about that as it was my fault trying to sneak an extra one in. Maybe its because I'm at risk of OHSS.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley OHSS was up there with the ectopic... pain was excructiating, i had a 5month preg belly, so much skin stretching and burning... biggest sign for me was the no urine output no matter how much i was drinking plus the swollen abdo, i had to be measured every day @6am and finally they released me with signs it was going down... lots of fluid round my bowels, apparantly they were floating lol

so don't hesitate if you have concerns to see someone....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, for sure, RPA have told me to go to them at the emergency dept as a GP might not know what it is. They've dealt with a few cases there by the sound of it. I live 5 mins away too luckily.

Floating bowels! man....what we go through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emzy5 aww thanks for your thoughts, feeling ok, still tender in the belly & it's doesn't hurt as much when I sneeze and laugh. Warning TMI - just waiting for my peeing to go back to normal flow. Boobs are swollen and tender. Haven't taken any Panadol today as yet. Drinking lots of water and still taking my my doxycycline tablets and crinone tonight before bed. can't wait to see how my lucky 2 are going 2moro

@Bongley thanks and hope you feel better soon

@Rozzie1976 thanks hun, me too I have everything crossed. How is the tww treating you?
    Last edited by babygirl7; 23-11-2013 at 21:38.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (23-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej I'm totally feelin you on the OHSS! I was only in hospital for 2 days and that was bad enough for me! The pains awful! My FS triggered me with syneral this cycle as I had 58 follies and he didn't want me to end up with OHSS again, got 19 eggies this time. Bongley I hope you feel better soon. I was told to drink Gatorade and it helped me heaps.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Emzy5 aww thanks for your thoughts, feeling ok, still tender in the belly & it's doesn't hurt as much when I sneeze and laugh. Warning TMI - just waiting for my peeing to go back to normal flow. Boobs are swollen and tender. Haven't taken any Panadol today as yet. Drinking lots of water and still taking my my doxycycline tablets and crinone tonight before bed. can't wait to see how my lucky 2 are going 2moro

@Bongley thanks and hope you feel better soon

@Rozzie1976 thanks hun, me too I have everything crossed. How is the tww treating you?
    Babygirl get some Gatorade it works wonders, feel better soon Hun

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-11-2013),Tanej78  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emzy5 will do, me and DF are taking a cool night cruise just to get out of the house, so I will stop and get some Gatorade now Thanks Hun xo

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (23-11-2013),Tanej78  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep we brought Gatorade in the powder form it made a few big cordial bottles up

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-11-2013)