Closed Thread
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lemonpancakes wt?? From nuns really?? Crazy!

Crinone, My experience. First week wasn't too bad, it's when it starts to build up it can be yuk! I notice at the end of the day it clumps up and kinda starts coming back out. I have a shower at night before I use it. I find I can wash what's near the entrance away.
    I don't recommend going for a walk straight after it, I did that today and some of the old stuff came straight out. Oh yeah load up on panty liners!!!

I haven't had any side affects from it, but I'm sure now that I'm starting to use it twice a day I'll be getting some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least its holy if its from nuns thats gotabe a bonus

The crinone isnt to bad its just icky and builds up i got the itch mainly on my stomach and legs like i do with most of the medications

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl, I hope your 3 eggs turn into 3 sticky embys for you, you only need one. My fingers are crossed for you.
    The thread moved fast today, was it chiefsgirl who is injured? I hope you heal up nice and quick, I can imagine it would have been quite a shock.
    Sleepydude, good luck for et tomorrow.
    I booked for accupuncture pre&post this time, anything to help!
    Still didnt hear back from my fs, mivf or anyone. I was just told to expect a call monday with the time of et. So I dont know fert rates at all. I guess its just a little annoying when you call and email and get nothing. Anyway, whatever will be will be.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 thanks hun, I'm excited to hear how my lucky 3 are going can't wait for 2pm. I'm on HB now as I can't sleep lol. Hope you hear some news soon hun, must be stressful not knowing what's going on and then having to wait till Monday. fingers crossed they are growing nice & strong for your ET. How are you feeling after EPU? My tummy is a bit sore/tender. Hurts when I laugh/sneeze... so I been relaxing in bed, drinking lots of water and took some Panadol. I was out of the theatre and woke up in recovery quite soon after they took me in, and left the FC within 45mins of my EPU. I was quite surprised. How are you feeling hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, I read somewhere its because nuns arena't sexually active, also it's from menopausal nuns!

Lemon pancakes, did you take pregnyl as your trigger?

Babygirl, good luck for that call today!

Megsarama, I get a text the day after epu telling me how many fertilised and what day and time et will be. I then get a generic text on day 3 telling me everything is going well and that I shd have started crinone the day before!

Speaking of crinone, I've always been on 2x per day and I would lie down for 10 mins afterwards (I did this last cycle and for some reason didn't get any build up), panty liners are a def requirement! I got sore boobs and cramps and sometimes nausea, which are all pregnancy symptoms too!

Another funny- I woke up feeling like crap today. DH said 'you're suffering from "DIPS"' when I asked he said that was drug induced pregnancy syndrome! Hahahahaha he said we have acronyms for everything, he'd just make up one of his own!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-11-2013),Emzy5  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, your husband sounds hilarious, im pretty sure he has had a few good one lines that you have shared in the last few threads.
    Babygirl, im tender too still, not that it is restricting anything but still taking panadol. Start crinone tonight, how did you go with it last night? And I wonder why im starting later..
    I emailed fs again this morning (not a very nice email) and he replied saying 8 fertilised. So at least I have numbers, now just the wait for Tuesday.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl thanks hun & DH is funny

@Megsarama26 I just woke up, still just a bit tender, but as you said it's not restricting me either. Haven't taken any Panadol just yet, see how I go today. the Crinone went well last night. The FN suggested to lay down for 30min after it.. So I did and it was just before I got into bed, I don't know how i will go over the next 12days with it. Glad you have a response from your FS. That's great news you have 8 fertilised. Fingers crossed for Tuesday hun

AFM: It's only 8:28am and I better stop watching the clock otherwise it will make the day go slow and Im just excited/nervous to see how my lucky 3 are going.
    Last edited by babygirl7; 23-11-2013 at 10:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chiefsgirl:- haha, he has a point, I find it funny that 'big fat positive' or 'Aunt Flo' are uniform across the web. Quite bizarre really.

Megs:- Good on you for chasing them down! 8 fertilised is a great number!

for 2pm Babygirl

Well, my compulsive testing has backfired as the latest test came up lighter than the one I did yesterday. Boo. Ironically the bleeding is now stopping. Yesterday it was like the elevator scene out of the Shining. Not long until the test and I can be put out of my misery and either be up the duff or get stuck into a bottle of wine.

Good luck everyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lemonpancakes / babygirl - in regards to the crinone, I instantly got MASSIVE and very tender boobs (they are still huge but no longer tender, lasted a week for me). Also you can get a build up...i just read some women lie down afterwards for 30 mins which I don't do and wasn't told to. I was just advised to do it before bed at night, which you would then be lying down anyway.

In addition I get serious AF type cramps which is again normal, they subsided after a week but come and go still and I am on day 9.

This will sound awful, TMI if you want to look away!! Each night in the shower or on the toilet before my shower I very gently scoop the remaining clumps out GENTKY with my finger, sorry I now way TMI. But am so glad I do as there is build up each night that hasn't absorbed from the prev night (that is kind of how it comes out, in clumpy cottage cheese appearance, foul I know) so I don't get a build up of it inside day after day. Most of it absorbs but not all for me.

I thought also I was getting thrush a few days ago but think it was just irritation. The FN said as it is getting everything nice and "moist" and vascular down there and then esp in heat, it is a great feeding ground for bacteria so thrush can be common.

I found that when I am at home (as I am at home with my 3.5 yr old) through the day I don't wear underpants so all day everything has lots of fresh air and that is when the itching stopped. I used panty liners at the start but really don't find I need them as don;t get any discharge.

Sorry for the TMI iwarned you! haha
    Last edited by Rozzie1976; 23-11-2013 at 10:42. Reason: Adding Info

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady just curious what day was your ET? 3 or 5?

@Rozzie1976 thanks for that info hun, I also have the sore/big boobs at the moment and still a bit tender from EPU