Closed Thread
Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We will be 5 k out of pocket as well genea but that doesn't include the some out of pocket blood tests the day surgury fees and cystic fibrosis screen

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I needed to come in here I've had a shocking night and day until now.

So I woke up at 3am and went to the loo (very normal for me). "TMI ALERT" on wiping I noticed two little bits of blood. Yeah well I freaked, tried to sleep, ended up on the couch sobbing for a couple of hours. I didn't wake DH as I wanted him to just sleep and I needed to be alone. Ended up back in Bed by 5 and eventually nodded off.

Morning... 8am went to the loo and again a smidge of blood again on wiping figured yup its over, went in and told DH. He was shocked! He has a statistical brain and figured out that our chances with two embies on board was 70% chance of one sticking. I've never seen him so upset.

Rang the clinic and spoke to the nurse asked if I should bring the blood test forward (it's on Monday) she said they rather wait until the 14 days is up which would be Sunday but they don't do bloods until Monday. Hmmm...
    Anyway after 5 min she rings back and said ok we should do the test today.
    I just wanted closure I guess. In the mean time I did a pee test and of course it came up positive.

Blood test came back, so 12 days past et it's at 90! She said by Sunday it would be at 100, but because we tested two days earlier its 90. Which means I'm pregnant. She tested my progesterone and wants me to start using the crinone twice a day now, so I immediately went and did it even though she said I could wait til tomorrow. My progesterone was at either 25.9 or 35.9 and they want it at either 30 or 40. I can't remember.

Oh yeah in the mean time, I've noticed every time I go to the loo there is no blood. And when i used the crinone before there was no discolouration or any signs oif blood on the stick when I took it out.

Sorry for the long post, but it's been a rough day, thanks for listening.

Now the wait and feet up for the weekend!!

xoxoxo

This is doing my head in!!!!!

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had a positive hpt so I need to put this one up either way it goes. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385094270.738696.jpg
    Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell that is wonderful news... Congratulations on your BFP !!! I hate to be the barer of bad news but the waiting does not get any easier at all... at least for me it didn't. It's so incredibly hard not to get caught up in every single little thing but us IVF'ers have been through so much to get where we are it's hard not it. for a nice sticky bean! When will they do you bloods again??

AFM: 2nd Beta blood test results are in 8743 at 5wks1day (22DPO / 19dp3dt) progesterone is 895 (last week was 387 HCG and 600 progesterone)!! I am so happy/relieved... can finally take a breath until the next BT on 29/11!!

I received the letter of confirmation of my pregnancy from my FN and got so emotional reading it... I still can't believe this is real... such a wonderful/scary/amazing/worrying mix of emotions! Estimated due date is 24th of July 2014

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-11-2013),Emzy5  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Shell that is wonderful news... Congratulations on your BFP !!! I hate to be the barer of bad news but the waiting does not get any easier at all... at least for me it didn't. It's so incredibly hard not to get caught up in every single little thing but us IVF'ers have been through so much to get where we are it's hard not it. for a nice sticky bean! When will they do you bloods again??

AFM: 2nd Beta blood test results are in 8743 at 5wks1day (22DPO / 19dp3dt) progesterone is 895 (last week was 387 HCG and 600 progesterone)!! I am so happy/relieved... can finally take a breath until the next BT on 29/11!!

I received the letter of confirmation of my pregnancy from my FN and got so emotional reading it... I still can't believe this is real... such a wonderful/scary/amazing/worrying mix of emotions! Estimated due date is 24th of July 2014
    Jb next bloods will be on Monday when they were originally meant to be. I'm hoping bugalugs hangs in there. I gave him/her a stern talking too after I got off the phone to the nurse.

I phoned DH as he was visiting his nan and pa today and told him. He doesn't know what to think. Am I pregnant am i not. I guess we won't be happy until after Monday.

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lemonpancakes - welcome hun. And love the username!!

Megs - I must admit I am with you. We haven't got our rebate yet but are with Monash in Rockhampton and will be out of pocket (it's our 1st IVF cycle) around $3800.00 aswell. We have private healthcare so won;t see the hospital fee either but will have to pay the anaesthetic fee.

I was BLOWN AWAY reading other peoples out of pocket costs!!! This included my progesterone though, however think it is a stiff price compared to other places. I also cannot believe they will not tell you fert rates, taht makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

Shell - that is great news that you got a BFP!!! Sorry if I seem daft, but what is the blood from when you are wiping? I was expecting bad news reading through your post and then saw the BFP so was confused as to what is going on as I thought you had good news??.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SHELL - sorry also, how many days past your transfer are you hun??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Congratulations on everything going right for you. I don't know what the numbers mean yet, but they sure look impressive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie I too am confused. I can only put it down to a small pimple down there (gross I know). I told the nurse that I noticed it when I got home from seeing her today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie 12dp2dt

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (22-11-2013)